guards down in front of him. (12)

Taehyung was all serious when jungkook met him on the balcony.. Taehyung took a deep breath and asked

"Was hyung sad last night?"

Jungkook looked away from Taehyung's eyes and nodded

"That's why he's here with you?" Taehyung asked him in a low voice

"Yeah..  i brought him here last night" jungkook answered

"Is he ok now?" Taehyung asked

"Maybe no.. it's not easy.. he loved seokjin..and suddenly he sees that seokjin has a lover.. it hurts.. but we need to make sure that he's okay and stay happy" jungkook said

Taehyung nodded and said "specially when kim seokjin is engaged" jungkook looked at him with wide eyes..

"What?" Jungkook asked..

"Yeah.. he's engaged to soobin.. you didn't know that?" Taehyung asked

"N-no.. i .. when soobin came there .. namjoon hyung was sad and he left from there.. i also went out to find him..so i didn't know about engagement" jungkook answered

Taehyung hugged him tightly jungkook was surprised but eventually hugged him back

"Thank you.. thank you so much for being there .. you.. you're always there for him .. for me.. you're truly the bestest friend I've ever asked for.. i wasn't able to comfort hyung last night but I'm glad he was with you.. I've never said it like this but thank you for everything " Taehyung said getting emotional

Jungkook heard Taehyung saying this for the first time.. Taehyung was always like the frank one.. he wasn't someone who'd say something like this.. and now that he's saying this jungkook felt something in his heart ..

"Friends are there to be with you always.. I've did what i felt like i should do.. and you and hyung are my family.. and I'm always ready to do anything for my family and loved one.. " jungkook said hugging him.. Taehyung smiled and pulled out from the hug..

"Let's go.. hyung must be there alone" jungkook said and Taehyung nodded in agreement.. they both wiped their eyes and walked towards the living room where namjoon aas sitting on the sofa .. reading a book.. Taehyung and jungkook looked at eachother and nodded..as if they know what's on their mind and they don't need to communicate..

Jungkook walked towards namjoon and namjoon looked up at him hearing his footsteps.. a smile automatically crept on the elder's face when his eyes met with the doe eyes.. it happens every time.. jungkook doesn't need to do anything to make him smile.. just his presence is enough for enlighten the mood of the elder male..

Taehyung noticed it how it's so easy for jungkook to make namjoon smile like this.. it reminded him of the time when he and his brother had lost their parents.. it wasn't easy for any of them.. they had lost their dad but they had their mom ..and then suddenly one accident took their mom away from them.. Taehyung was still really young.. namjoon was young as well..

But namjoon was being strong for his brother.. Taehyung cried holding namjoon..and jungkook.. namjoon didn't cry in front of them.. after a few hours Taehyung fell asleep.. namjoon went to a different room and he was crying there.. of course.. how long anyone would hold up.. and the only person who was there to comfort namjoon was Jungkook.. jungkook was only 19 that time..

namjoon didn't show his vulnerable state to anyone but it was so easy for jungkook to bring this side out and namjoon also let his guard down only in front of Jungkook.. the whole time jungkook held namjoon in his arms.. Jungkook's shirt got wet with the tears of namjoon..
How did he know about it? Because he heard Mr. Jeon speaking to his wife about how namjoon was crying and he saw it but jungkook didn't let anyone get inside the room he was there alone with namjoon.. holding him protectively..