stepping into the fire,next to you(13)

A new day a new chance.. a new life for kim Namjoon.. namjoon got up and went back to his house from Jungkook's house to get ready for the office.. he got ready and went to his office.. he was wearing a white shirt and a black coat with a black tie and black pants.. he stood in front of the office.. he took a deep breath and then he felt someone's hands grabbing his hand.. namjoon looked at the owner of the hand amd smiled when he saw jungkook standing by his side..

Jungkook looked at him and smiled and namjoon just felt a wave of relief washed over him and he felt warmth spread over his chest.. subconsciously namjoon held his hand a bit tightly and squeezed it.. then both of them walked inside the office.. without sharing words.. because their eyes and body language spoke more than their words.. jungkook wanted to let namjoon know that he's there for him and namjoon just knows it as well.. sometimes the simple gestures means a lot..

They walked inside the office holding hands.. but it wasn't in their mind until someone else greeted them and stared at their interlocked fingers..  Jun-ho came to greet the duo seeing them after two days.. but his eyes glued on their holding hands.. a small smirk appeared on his face.. and when the duo noticed his eyes, they followed his gaze and got to know that Jun-ho was looking at their interlocked fingers.. Jungkook's cheeks flushed red and namjoon felt a bit weird so they just let go of each other's hands..

"I'll go to my cabin" jungkook said trying to hide his nervousness and namjoon nodded.. jungkook went towards his desk and namjoon went towards his.. then it was time for namjoon to meet seokjin.. how can he avoid his boss? He's the assistant so he has to do his work.. he made a cup of coffee and made Seokjin's schedule and went towards boss's cabin.. he knocked on the door..

"Come in" namjoon heard a faint voice coming from inside namjoon walked in and saw his boss sitting there and there was another person.. a tall well build man.. he recognised the man immediately.. it was Seokjin's lover Choi Soobin..

"Hey namjoon-shhi.. what happened to you suddenly? You disappeared from the party? Then you didn't attended office yesterday? Is everything ok?" Seokjin asked being worried about the boy ..

Namjoon swallowed nervously and nodded and said
"Everything is fine sir.. i just got something important that day so i had to leave .. and yesterday i wasn't really feeling well..so.."

"Oh okay.. anyway.. meet him.. he's choi soobin .. my fiancé " seokjin introduced soobin to namjoon
"And baby..this is namjoon.. my assistant and one of my great worker and a good friend " jin said to soobin and soobin forwarded his hand and namjoon took it in a handshake..

"Nice to meet you namjoon" soobin said smiling
"Pleasure to meet you too Mr. Choi" namjoon replied professionally
"Call me soobin.. I'll be more comfortable with that" soobin said and smiled and namjoon nodded while smiling back and both their dimples popped up
"Soobin.. great to know you" namjoon said .. and pulled his hand from the handshake

"Here's your schedule and coffee sir" namjoon said giving seokjin his coffee and schedule

"Ahhh.. i Missed your coffee" seokjin said and namjoon smiled..

"Anyway baby i think I'll leave now" soobin said hugging seokjin.. and namjoon saw it.. he felt like his mind went blank.. he just stared at the couple.. he couldn't realise what was happening around him .. he was just there like a statue.. untill a warm hand was placed on his back and rubbed in a soothing way.. namjoon was taken aback by this but immediately relaxed when he saw it was Jungkook..

It amazes him how jungkook is always there whenever his heart feels lonely and how his presence is enough for him to feel relaxed.. namjoon was so lost that he didn't realised that jungkook has entered the office room as well.. seokjin was speaking to jungkook.. and introduced soobin to jungkook.. they all talked.. but Jungkook's hand was on namjoon's back .. it was calming him .. jungkook gave some papers to seokjin that he had already made it clear but since he wasn't present last day so he's giving it now..