who'll be lily's atlas? (11)

The morning arrived and jungkook opened his eyes as the sun rays entered his room through curtains.. jungkook was about to get up but felt heaviness on his chest.. he looked down and saw a big baby sleeping.. he can hear soft snoring sounds.. jungkook smiled looking at namjoon.. "what a great way to start my day. Only if i could see this sight as the first thing to see in the morning everyday" jungkook thought and he caressed namjoon's head and cheeks with his hand.. namjoon moved a little bit because of the sudden touch but then sleep again..

Jungkook didn't wake him up.. rather he was wishing time to stop right there.. but the universe truly has a problem with his happiness.. suddenly his alarm rang that he set on his phone to wake him up everyday.. namjoon squished more into jungkook.. and hugged him tightly but then namjoon realised that the soft thing he was hugging was actually jungkook.. he got up immediately and moved away..

"I'm sorry to wake you up hyung" jungkook said.. namjoon was still in half sleep.. "it's okay.. i have to go and get ready for office anyway." Namjoon said.
"Don't go today please" jungkook said and namjoon looked at him. He stared for few seconds and said "don't worry. I'll be fine." Jungkook shook his head and said "i know hyung.. you will be fine.. but let's just not face it today"
"But" namjoon was saying something
"How about you complete reading your first book.." jungkook said cutting him off.. "then i will make lunch for you.. and we can call Taehyung here too.. i just texted him that you will stay here. Couldn't talk to him at that time.. so we will have our small gathering" jungkook added..

Namjoon thought for a moment..
"Hmm.. not a bad idea actually but office? I-i have work pending there" namjoon said "don't worry about it. Just today.. give yourself a day off.. I'll sent a message to jun-ho that we won't come today.. I'll give any excuse.. don't worry" jungkook said..
"Ok hyung.. now go and freshen up and I'll see what we can have for breakfast and i need to go to bring the book as well" jungkook said getting up from bed..

Namjoon went to the washroom and jungkook also freshened up a little then he went to namjoon's house where Taehyung was still sleeping.. he took the book and said to Taehyung that they'll have lunch together.. Taehyung asked where namjoon is? Jungkook said that he's at imhis place. Jungkook still didn't shared what happened in the birthday party..

Jungkook then went back to his house where namjoon was waiting for him.
He gave namjoon the books and then they had breakfast together.. namjoon then starts reading the books.. jungkook was listening to him.. and while reading that book both of them shed tears.. in that story ryle was lily's first love..they even got married but Ryle was not a good guy for her. He used to hit her.. then lily finally decided to get a divorce.. they got separated. Namjoon who used to see himself and Jin in the charecters of lily and ryle because just like ryle jin is his first love as well..

Now seeing lily divorcing ryle the next day when he gets to know that jin has a boyfriend made namjoon cry even more..

Then namjoon read the rest of it and the second part of that story where lily meets atlas.. atlas was very respectful towards lily.. When Lily does reach out to Atlas after Ryle hurts her, Atlas makes himself as available as possible to help her through, but he never pushes the question of any intimacy between them and always respects her decisions. Through patience, respectful love, and unwavering commitment, Atlas ends up with Lily in the end...

Namjoon cried.. he didn't wanted to but the tears were not listening to him now..
Jungkook immediately went closer to him and wrapped his arms around the elder male protectively.. namjoon snuggles more into Jungkook's chest.. holding him tightly..
"Why first love has to be so painful?" Namjoon questioned. Only if jungkook knew the answer.. he was feeling the same pain.. he's even more hurt to see his love going through something like this..

"Don't be disappointed Hyung. Not everyone we like is for us.. look at the book you read just now.. ryle was lily's first love. They were nice together but they weren't the one for eachother.. that's why they got separated..and lily finally met someone who loved her and respected her .. lily net atlas.. maybe there's a atlas for you too.. you just have to see it and be strong enough to accept them." Jungkook said caressing his back.. closing his eyes.. holding namjoon even more tightly.. Taehyung was looking at them from the door..

Taehyung who was supposed to come for the lunch had came quickly because of a news.. a news about kim seokjin getting engaged to his boyfriend on his birthday .. Taehyung knew how his brother likes seokjin.. he was worried.. he came quickly to Jungkook's house..the door was open so he entered the house.. the maid said that namjoon and jungkook was in Jungkook's room .. he went there just to see his brother hiding in Jungkook's arms .. crying and jungkook securely holding him in his arms.. Taehyung noticed how jungkook had tears in his eyes ..

Taehyung felt wiredly relieved that jungkook was there .. he didn't wanted to get between this moment so he left from there and decided to wait in the living room..

Taehyung was waiting when he saw jungkook entering the living room
"Hey you're here?" Jungkook said when he saw Taehyung sitting there ..
"Yeah.. i was bored so thought to cone quickly" Taehyung said "great. Now wait till i make something for us." Jungkook said "wait. Lemme help you with it" Taehyung offered "okay..come" jungkook said and he looked at namjoon and said "you wait here hyung ..the lunch will be ready"
"I can help you too if you need" namjoon offered but the younger declined it..

"Come Taehyung.." jungkook said and weared his apron and gave one to Taehyung..

______•••••______

Jun-ho was wondering why both namjoon and jungkook didn't came.. last night something looked off about them.. and today both of them aren't here.. he had informed seokjin as well that two of them won't come today..

Jun-ho looked at seokjin who was wearing navy blue shirt. Jun-ho complimented him.. seokjin thanked him and said it was namjoon's gift on his birthday.. seokjin even showed the watch he was wearing that matches with his outfit and said that it was from Jungkook.. jun-ho smirked a little seeing how their gifts are matching with eachother.. as if it was planned.. he again complimented seokjin and then shared some information about works and left from Seokjin's cabin..

______•••••_____

Namjoon suddenly heard a sound from the kitchen.. he quickly ran towards the kitchen and saw that Taehyung had dropped a bowl and it was the reason of that sound.. jungkook shook his head and said "be careful Taehyung"
"Sorry bro.. that bowl was hot"Taehyung said
"Not hotter than me but still" Taehyung added and jungkook laughed a little..
Namjoon laughed as well.. after some time

"This is not how you cut onions, idiot" jungkook said
"Who said that? I saw on YouTube, they do it just like this" Taehyung defended
"You will chop your finger as well if you follow those YouTube videos " jungkook said "huh.. master chef jungkook" Taehyung scoffed.. namjoon was laughing at their actions continuously at that time it was more interesting than reading any book to namjoon.. jungkook smiled seeing namjoon laughing.. this is what he want.. he wants namjoon to be happy..

After the food was cooked.. they ate it and have some chit chat.. Taehyung didn't asked namjoon about seokjin at all.. he wanted to talk to jungkook even more now so he decided to ask him to join him in the balcony.. jungkook nodded and went towards the balcony following Taehyung..

__________ vote and comment __________

"It's the smile of yours that makes my heart skip a beat"

_____________

Hope you're doing well and liked this chapter..
Don't forget to vote.
Love you all..