Chapter Thirty

En başından başla

"She does." Dementrio told her. "She's on her way to you as of now."

"Okay, thanks." Christy said, and clicks off her wrist comm. And looks at Ana. "Ana?"

"I'm going with you, Christy." Ana said.

⚜️⚜️

Later that day, Klaus slowly walks inside his and Christy's bedroom and sees her already readied herself.

(Christy's Jumpsuit Outfit)

"Ana told me about Ames, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, and I are going with you." Klaus said to Christy.

"So are Max and Marcel, Gia is staying at home and Marion." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks at each other.

"Korg knows that I'm coming for my Dad. I know family can be strength, they can also be used as a weakness." Christy said.

"But family is power." Klaus told her. "We'll get your father back alive."

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

IN THE SKY

After Nadia had arrived, she and Christy are sitting in the cockpit in Christy's skiff ship.

Klaus, Christy, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Ana, Max and Marcel are sitting in their seats with their seatbelts.

"We're entering the portal, which will take us to the Orc Kingdom." Nadia told everyone.

Christy activates a portal and flies through it . . .

⚜️⚜️

BHULZOR

. . . And enters the Orc Kingdom of BHULZOR.

"Going into stealth mode." Christy said, pressing the button, turning her skiff ship invisible.

Nadia turns her cockpit chair around to look at Klaus and the others. "Klaus? Are any of you good with a blaster pistol?"

Klaus glances at a weapon rack with blaster pistols and other weapons. "We'll figure it out. Mother."

Klaus and Nadia exchange small smiles at each other.

"Aww." Christy said with a smile to both her husband, Klaus and her mother, Nadia.

Klaus, Christy and Nadia exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️