She is no one

"Tell me why, you're so far away, why can't you see me,
in your eyes anymore?"

Jungkook messaged his temples as he sat Infront of Siwoo. His mind crowded with numerous questions.

Siwoo : So you are really not gonna tell the headquarters about her?
Jungkook : I don't plan on telling them right at this moment just.
Siwoo : What if the news gets leaked?
Jungkook : We are gonna reach boston tomorrow and it's our last stop before heading back If the news gets leaked now then the mission is definitely gonna get delayed with her visa issues and all. And getting her out without visa and passport will be near impossible

Siwoo : I know that all but what are you thinking to do Hyung?

Jungkook cleared his throat while averting his gaze and spoke.

Jungkook: We can't afford to delay our mission Siwoo neither her safety can be harmed. She is our citizen. We gotta make sure that she reaches home safely along while ensuring nothing goes wrong in our work.
Siwoo : So... you plan on keeping low till we reach back?

Closing his eyes jungkook hummed while weakly nodding his head

Siwoo : What about the soldiers? What If they say something-
Jungkook : All we need is to manage the Boston government. I'll manage the rest here and in the head quarters after reaching back. All we need is to hide this matter so that it doesn't hinder our work.

Siwoo brushed his fingers through his hairs in tension as he replied

Siwoo : I understand what you are saying but Hyung- it's very dangerous. If the news gets twisted and is brought up in a different way Infront of the superiors ~sigh~ your job will gone.

Jungkook sighed at the unavoidable truth and answered

Jungkook : I know Siwoo...I know. But there's nothing I can do. Do you have any better plan? If yes please do share cause I'm losing my mind ever since I have found her.... I can't leave her to Boston government despite of knowing that she's unable to remember anything even how she had ended up here.

Jungkook's tongue brushed over his lips as he continued

Jungkook : She's barely able to give me any information about herself even though I'm being calm while interrogation. But the Boston government? They wouldn't be. You too know what will happen if we left her on her own.

Siwoo's head hanged lower as he nodded his head. Cause he too knows what happens in such inspections... There's high chance that she'll be deemed as an illegal spy and will be held accountable for it. They can't let it knowingly happen. Besides their whole dept will be charged for having unauthorized people in during mission.

Siwoo : So you want us- everyone on the ship to keep it low about her? Till we go back?

Jungkook nodded his head and replied

Jungkook : Yes.
Siwoo : ~sigh~ I trust you hyung.... It's just-Its- you are not just my superior. You are my brother too.

Jungkook tired to smile despite of being unsure.

Jungkook : Don't worry... Nothing will go wrong Siwoo.

Don't worry...nothing will go wrong. Jungkook repeated the words again on his head. Again and again. In hope of easing his own heart.

Y/n was biting her nails unconciously while reflecting on the gravity of the situation. She was brought back in time. She has gone back in time. She has been given a chance. A chance to fix everything. This is her last chance. Her last chance to save him. To save him from her. And she isn't gonna ruin it. She won't ruin it.