Part 25

Willa Daisy's POV

I furrowed my brows in confusion as I heard squeals of excitement from girls inside and out. Outside was even started to get crowded. 

''What's going on?''. I asked. Luciana and Reina, also as clueless as me. ''I have no idea, but I hope it stops. They sound like fucking sirens''. Reina groaned, covering her ears at more screams. Reina groaned even louder. ''That's it, I'm going to see what's going on''. She said, holding her bag in her hand. 

''I'll meet you guys; I need to sort out my locker quickly''. I spoke, trying to arrange my locker to fit in some books that I won't need to take home. The girls left, leaving me to quickly tidy my shit. The squeals however, never died down. It sounded like it increased. 

More girls were going outside. Why was it only the girls though? 

I saw two girls run back inside with flushed cheeks and a scary looking smile on their faces. ''Did you see the way he looked at me, he's definitely into me''. My face turned into one of irritation. Was all this because of a man?

For the love of God. 

Rolling my eyes, I closed my locker. On my way to the door, I got a notification. I didn't think too much of it because I assumed it would be Reina telling me to hurry up, but I was wrong. As I saw who it was, a shy smile made its way to my face. 

'Come outside'

My smile dropped a bit. Outside? I looked at his message, confused of what he meant. That was when it hit me. I gasped loudly. Was he the reason for the commotion?

I rushed to the door, opening the large door, the outside air immediately hitting my face. I pushed through the bunch of females that were crowded. Finally passing through the swarm of bodies, my eyes locked with a black Mercedes car that parked outside.

Then my eyes moved to the man leaning on the car. He was dressed in a black inner shirt with a black leather jacket, black jeans and sneakers. Like he knew I was staring, his head rose up and his green eyes immediately met mine and I felt my heart drop. 

Of course it's Dante Brambilla. 

Like a little boy who just got candy, a bright smile made its way to his handsome face, and I felt my heart speeding up. 

''I'm I dreaming, or is Dante actually here to pick you up''. Reina whispered excitedly in my ear, and I slapped her hand to calm her down. 

Dante saw I wasn't moving from my spot and motioned me to come to him. Oh God, why did that look so sexy. Not only that, but his damn outfit too. Every time I saw this man, he was always in a suit. He looked amazing in laid back clothes, ten times hotter. 

Shyly, I moved from my spot, making my way to him which seemed to catch everyone's attention. I hated this so much. When I was close enough to him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in. I gasped in shock, turning my head back only to see everyone looking at us. Looking at me. 

Then that was when I noticed him. He was looking at me. Looking at how Dante's hands were wrapped around my waist. I felt myself becoming tensed under his sharp gaze, flashbacks flushing through my head. 

''Bambina, are you okay?''. I snapped out of my thoughts, only to see a worried looking Dante. I sent him small smile. ''I'm okay. Can we just leave here first''. I asked, getting uncomfortable with the attention I never got on a regular day. 

''Okay. Whatever makes you happy, mia regina''. I smiled at his cheesiness, my cheeks flaring up against my will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ''What happened to you back there. You seemed really tense''. Dante asked, his head turning to me as we were on red light. ''I- I just didn't like the attention''. I said, looking down. I didn't want to talk about it, and I hoped he noticed that too. 

Dante just sighed and looked away; I could tell he was annoyed. He just wanted to make sure I was okay, but I kept pushing him away. He never mentioned anything whenever I did that, but I could tell it pissed him off when I did.

He couldn't do anything about it. After all, he wasn't my boyfriend. Yes, Dante and I aren't a thing.... yet?

I still didn't give an answer to his question. He occasionally brought it up, but I always said I needed time. Why did I say that? I also had no idea.

''There's something I want to ask you''. He said, breaking the silence. I turned to him, my attention moving towards his fingers that tapped on the steering repeatedly. Was he nervous?

''And what would that be?''. I asked, waiting for him to tell me what it was. I wonder what he wanted to say that made him so nervous. It was amusing to watch though. 

''There's this dinner party coming up. A big one, to be specific. I wanted to ask you if you could please be my date''. He asked, his hands tapping faster on the steering. 

He was nervous because he wanted to ask me to be his date? Dante didn't realize how cute he was sometimes. A smile made its way to my face. 

''You're nervous because you're asking me to be your date?''. I asked, wanting to tease him even further. 

''Well, yes. I don't know if you would want to refuse so I guess that's why''. He admitted, looking ahead, his ears turning pink. 

I giggled at his cuteness; he was so adorable. ''I'd love to be your date, Dante''. A big smile made its way to his face, revealing his side dimple. 

God really took his time on making this man. His smile was the most beautiful I've ever seen. He rarely smiled but when he did, it made my stomach flip rapidly. 

I knew I liked Dante. I liked him very much and sometimes, I failed at hiding it. Yet, I'm scared to say yes. To be his girlfriend. I know he's not like him or him, but I can't help but get scared. I never had good experiences with men, right from birth. It's quite sad how the one man I was supposed to look up to, made me fear being around men.

Whatever it is, I think I had come to a conclusion. Dante had proved to me that he did care about me, a lot. He never hesitated to make me feel better. To make me happy. It's what he loved to see. I would be crazy to refuse him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A thousand reads is crazyyyyy y'all. Thank you so much to those who gave this book a chance. It's crazy to think I wanted to scrap the book. When I started writing it, some parts were so cringy, I couldn't write out my scenarios properly. 

You guys have no idea how this is motivating me. I didn't even want to write today but then I saw the reads and my jaw dropped. This is so insaneeee. Thank you all so much. I'll try to be as persistent as possible.

Btw, if there's any kpop stans here, what do you think about (G)-idle's new song? I think it ATEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, goodnight y'all.