Part 12

Walking out of the school gate, I had Luciana and Reina by my sides.

Only God knows what discussion they are having. My mind however, wasn't in the right place since last night.

The date  night with Dante is tomorrow.

My own date.

Why does it sound so weird? I couldn't even stop thinking about it the whole school day, no matter how hard I tried.

Our conversation keeps replaying in my mind, vividly.

''Willa?''. 

I snapped out of by thoughts.

''are you alright? you've been acting really weird today''. Reina said, worriedly.

If only she knew what crisis was happening in my head at this moment.

''I'm okay'' I'm I?

Reina still had a frown on her face. She didn't even buy my lie, she could read me so easily.

''I know your lying so spill it out''.

Damn. They both stopped walking. I looked around.

We were still around the school compound and we had crowd around us.

''Can we leave this area first''. They both looked confused.

Probably because of how dramatic I'm behaving right now but I needed to take precautions.

If anyone found out, I'm screwed big time. 

Hesitantly, we all left the school compound entirely.

As soon as we did, Reina was the first to stop walking.

''Okay, I don't know what all this is about but it's starting to scare me. What's the problem?''.

Both girls were sending me deep stares. I took in a deep breath. Why I'm I finding this so hard to say.

Maybe it's because I haven't even acknowledged the fact properly.

Let's say I'm still In disbelief that a man like him wants to go out with a girl like me.

''Okay so firstly, promise not to scream''. Reina looked at me hesitantly before both nodded their head. 

I know she's going to either way, what's the point?

''I have a date with Dante tomorrow''.

Both girls froze and widened their eyes in surprise. Before I could speak again, both girls started screaming.

I immediately covered their mouth from causing any further noise pollution.

''Can you not''. I hushed in their faces before realizing my hand. Before Luciana could speak, I cut her off.

''We aren't discussing this any further until we get home''.

Both girls sulked at my words before silently nodding their heads. 

----------------------------------------

I sat down quietly while I let the two girls in front of me digest everything I just said and from the look on their faces, they are even more excited than I am.

''That man sure knows how to hold his woman down''. Reina teased at me.

''I am not his woman, Reina''. I replied tiredly.

''Yet''. Luciana giggled. These girls have officially lost it.

The last thing I need is someone feeding more  delusions into my head. I haven't even gone for the date and they are skipping ladders, literally.

''Do you know what your going to wear?''. Reina asked while raiding my closet.

Shit. I dont even know what to wear. How can I be preparing for a date and didn't prepare an outfit? that's so unlike me.

Was I that caught up in the thought of how it may go? 

''I don't know''. Both girls paused their actions and looked at me in disbelief.

''You have a date to attend in a few hours and you have no idea on what to wear?''. Luciana asked me and I kept silent, this is so weird.

''Get up''. Reina said, carrying a purse of mine and stuffing her things inside.

''To where?''. 

''You really think that I'm going to let you wear any of those dresses?''. She said while pointing at my closet.

Ouch.

Not my fault that I haven't had date nights in forever, what's the use?

''I know a fancy place where they sell clothes at a reasonable price''. Luciana suggested to Reina.

''I hope their sexy because we have to make sure you look your utmost sexiest''. Reina said, wiggling her brows at me.

I rolled my eyes at her. 

***********************************

I know this chapter is short but I promise, the next one will be long and maybe spicy. 😉