Part 5

I gasped a little and rose my head and stared into his own. My heart started fluttering at the comment he just made, and I silently cursed myself for it. This wasn't what I expected from this outing. Blush creped onto my cheeks at his words, and I grabbed the juice can, pouring it into the glasses.

I felt bad for ignoring his comment, but I simply didn't know how to respond to that. I just wanted to leave and fast. I was starting to receive glares from the women here who were probably his fangirls. I'm I even surprised?

Dante silently watched me as I filled the glasses with an amused smile. What the hell was making him smile? I was filling glasses right now.

''how long have you stayed here?''. He asked, getting curious.

I didn't really feel like talking with anyone. It's been a while that someone actually wanted to know me. I never really go attention at college, so this felt a bit foreign to me. I always assume It's because of my skin color.

''for about nine months''. I replied shortly, filling up the last cup.

''and how has that been for you?''. I furrowed my brows and looked up to him. Did he really want to know me or did he have a motive for it. A man like him is surely popular around the females so I won't be surprised if he did have one.

''and why do you want to know?''. The words slipped out of my mouth. Don't get me wrong, I like that someone like him finds me worthy to talk to, but it just seemed a bit weird coming from a man like him. Why would a man like him want to talk to a girl like me of all people?

''because I want to get to know you''. he replied with sincerity. He had noticed that she didn't talk a lot when they were all together, so he wanted to get an opportunity to talk to her, alone. Away from them.

''I guess....it's okay. It's a beautiful city so I'm happy to be here''. I replied to him.

''how old are you?''. It was my turn to ask the questions. I turned to him fully to see him better.

''twenty-six''. I hummed in response. That was pretty believable, he looked his age.

''yours?''. He returned the question.

''twenty-two''. A smile formed on his face, and I hated to say I found it Beautiful. Really beautiful. I mentally stabbed my head; I shouldn't think like this and definitely not now.

''why are you smiling?''.

''because you're finally warming up. You've been too silent since when you arrived. You needed to loosen up''.

I mentally groaned as I felt myself blush again. What the hell is wrong with me today?.

''so, you were watching me?''.

''yes''.

My breathe hitched at his reply. He didn't even hesitate to say he was watching me. Not Reina, but me.

I quickly picked up three glasses and started making my way back. He screamed 'sex' to me. Sure, he was appealing. Extremely appealing but still, who knows what his motives are.

Why would he be interested in talking to me? Why not Reina? at least that's more believable. I returned to where everyone else was and they picked their drinks. ''what took you so long Wills?''. I could hear the teasing in Reina's voice, and I simply chose to ignore.

''I had to get another orange juice can''. It was weird for me to say 'oh, I wasted my time having a chat with Dante'. I'm sorry but that didn't sit right with me. It just sounded off. Reina only scoffed at my reply with the same stupid smirk of her face.