Part 10

''No way!''.

I covered my ears. ''Can you not scream?''. I said, tiredly as I was on the floor, trying to get my assignment done.

''How can I not Willa? Dante freaking offered you a ride home and you didn't think it was something you needed to tell me!''.

Reina shouted, being dramatic. '

'How did you even find out?''. I turned to Luciana. She then smirked at me while wiggling her brows.

''Who else would tell me? That was the first thing he told me when I saw him this morning''. She said while giggling.

''Why were you with him, you live together?''.

I said, trying not to give them the wrong impression. Knowing Reina, she could say that I'm jealous which isn't the case.

''Oh no, my dad had me drop something off at his house on his behalf''.

I nodded before going back to what I was doing.

''So, we can all agree that Dante is actually interested in Willa''. Reina said while smiling hard with Luciana.

''You can't just assume that Reina''.

''Oh please, it's so obvious Willa. How clueless will you remain to be?''.

I don't know why that got me offended.

''I'm not clueless, I'm being realistic.
Dante is a famous billionaire while I'm just a college student. There's no way in hell it's going to work''.

I said while pausing my work.

''That's what you think Willa. I've known Dante for basically my whole life, and I can assure that I've never seen him like this with any woman''.

''So, he hasn't had any serious relationship, ever?''.

Luciana rolled her eyes at my question.

''Obviously he has but that's a long time ago. Besides, he wasn't this restless to get to know about someone, ever.

So, I can confidently tell you that he is very much interested in you''.

I went silent as I took in her words. Is he really interested in me?

I don't know why I'm so scared. The fear of being hurt is what is really holding me back.

Also, because I find it hard to believe someone as hot as him is interested in a girl like me.

I guess I'll keep her words in mind, but I won't take it to seriously until it comes from him directly.

Although he indirectly meant this last night when he said he couldn't stop thinking about me but I'm not taking any chances.

This is what I thought last time, and I ended up going through the worst heartbreak of my life.

''Willa, earth to Willa?''.

I snapped out of my trance.

''Huh?''

Reina giggled. ''She's thinking about her man''.

My eyes widened at her statement.

''He is not my man''. I clarified to both of them.

''yet''. Luciana replied back while wiggling her brows.

''I can't with you guys''. I muttered while rubbing my forehead.

Both girls just laughed at my reaction.