final

PRESENT TIME
( Ari and Sohee's third life )

Seunghan 🖍️

| SOHEE WHERE TF ARE YOU
| YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A LONER WAITING IN FRONT OF THE CAMPUS GATES 😭👎🏼

Calm down I'm still on the bus |
It's so packed today 🥲 |

| this is why YOU as a twenty year old should have a drivers license 🙄

You didn't even offer me a ride, so suffer being alone for the next five minutes 🥱 |

| 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
| what's the point of having friends when they're all fake asf 💔💔💔💔

ٍٛ  . ̫ . ٛ ٍ

"Finally took you long enough, did you know how awkward it is to just stand in front of the gates like a loner for the last fifteen minutes!?" Seunghan complains as him and Sohee headed inside the building, going over to the auditorium to attend their orientation.
Seunghan's inner infp self was really starting to show.

"If you're going to blame someone then blame the bus and the horrible traffic." Sohee tells him. Honestly it was still early in the morning and he was tired of Seunghan's complaints.
I guess his friend realised that he wasn't in the mood to bicker any longer so Seunghan decided to change the subject.

"Do you think that we'd be able to find our soulmates in uni!" Seunghan asks as Sohee thought about it for a second.
"Hmm I'm not really sure. If not during our time in university then probably when we start working." He gives a reasonable response as it made his friend frown.
"I don't want to wait for that long." His friend sighs.
"I don't even know if my soulmate is alive or not. So I'm not going to give too much hope in this soulmate thing. If the time is right then it'll come." Sohee stated once the two of them had arrived in front of the auditorium.

"I'll see you after orientation then." Seunghan bids him goodbye as they both separated to sit with their corresponding majors.

⋆ ࣪.     ˖ ࣪⭑. 

Sohee was now sitting with his major. He was going to pursue English during his time in university. It was a change for him, at first he was planning to pursue in music but later changed his mind as he fell in love with the world of literature.

"Is this seat taken?" Someone asks as Sohee looks to his side to see a girl standing there as she waits for him to give an answer. A really pretty girl. He didn't know why but she felt so... familiar?

"Oh, no it's not taken. You can sit here." He replies as she smiles softly before sitting down beside him.

"What's your name?" The girl asks as she tries to make small conversation before the orientation begins.
"Sohee. Lee Sohee. How about you?" He answers her before taking his hand out for her to shake.
"Kim Ari. But I just go by Ari. It's nice to meet you Sohee." She says and shakes his hand.

As they shook hands, a jolt of electricity ran through their arms as it started to burn.
Both of them wincing in pain before a tattoo of a red string appeared on both their arms, connecting to one another.

The red string theory
Somehow he can hear the voice of a girl in his head. The voice oddly similar to Ari, the girl whose hand he's shaking right now.
How weird.

They stared at their arms before staring at one another.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to meet my soulmate on the first day." Sohee utters as he lets out an awkward laugh. Letting go of Ari's hands as he sat there in agitation.
"Are you also an English major Sohee?" She asks as he nods his head. Something about her saying his name felt so nostalgic. It's as if he liked it when she says his name.

"Well, we'd be seeing each other a lot then. It'll be nice getting to know you, soulmate."

THE END

Here's an explanation if some of you are confused 😭. Basically this is the present time, everything that you've just read before was a flashback of their past, or in this case Sohee and Ari's second life.
In their first life, Ari had died from taking her own life and in their second life, Sohee had died because he was involved in an accident. This is their third life. Third time is always the charm right? Will Ari and Sohee be able to finally confess their love in this life :O?

I've dropped some hints that foreshadows what would happen. How Ari was talking about the red string theory in the library with Sohee, even though the both of them had died, they were still able to be reincarnated as soulmates. Also the fact that Ari has been getting nightmares and a bad feeling because she knew that something would happen to Sohee.
The snow in the first chapter was also a foreshadow bec that's what also happened in the last chapter and someone died 😁

Anyways if you've made it until the end, thank you so much for taking your time to read this book, lots of love 🤍🤍
Sorry if it's a bit rushed at the end or if the book was boring. I kinda forgot how to write angst, legit wrote this with no tears rolling down my eyes, thats how detached from life I am 😭
Thank you again for all the support!

This has been derysaurus 🦋