thirteen

"Sohee are you free after school?" Seunghan questions as the two of them were walking out of their last class. (Believe it or not, this year Sohee and Seunghan had allot of their classes together. It was a blessing and a curse. A blessing for Seunghan but a curse for Sohee because he can never escape him.)
"No I'm not free." Sohee replies right off the bat.
"Ya, are you actually being for real ttori?" His friend whines as he nodded his head.
"A hundred percent serious."
"Why'd you ask though?" Sohee questions him back.

"Me and the rest of the guys were planning to visit this new internet cafe that just opened near Eunseok's place. I was going to ask if you wanted to come along." His friend answers before letting out a sigh.
"You're probably going to spend your time studying then hang out with us."
"True and also false. Besides I'm not good at playing any games, so I don't really think internet cafes are for me. Plus I'm not going to be studying alone. I had to turn your invitation down because I promised Ari that we'd go out on a study date today after school."
When hearing this it made Seunghan squeal.
"Oh my god ttori is going on a datee." He teases as it made both sides of Sohee's cheeks heat up.
"We'll only be studying geez."
"You're growing up so fast." Seunghan exaggerates, making Sohee roll his eyes at him playfully.

"Alright then, I'll be leaving first. Have fun on your little date Sohee!!" Seunghan waving him goodbye before running off to meet up with their group of friends.

Sohee then proceeds to make his way over to the bus station, that's where him and Ari were planning to meet up.
He arrives there but there was still no sign of Ari anywhere. Rocking back and forth as he drew in some air before puffing out a smoke of cold air.
"The weather is getting so cold these days." He mumbles to himself.

"Sohee! Sorry for keeping you waiting." Ari calls out as it caught his attention.
The lad looking over to his left to see her running over to him with her hands waving in the air.
"Don't worry. I wasn't waiting for that long." He reassures her.

"Are you fine with us riding the bus to head to the cafe? I know you have severe motion sickness." He asks her as she nods her head.
"I'll be fine. As long as I don't talk or do anything on the bus. Besides even if we ride any vehicle it'll still make me sick. I'm not going to make you walk like five kilometres just because I'm a loser who can't ride vehicles." She tells him. He wasn't quite convinced but decided to just listen to her words.
"Oh look the bus is here!" Ari points out once the bus has made it in time.

The bus doors opens as students started getting inside. Ari was in front of Sohee as she starts to move in line and walk inside.
The lad was busy staring at her hands that were empty. Debating whether he should take a hold of her hands or not.
He then tries to hold onto her hand but Ari had already started going up the steps and entering the bus, making his attempt a fail.
He looks away in embarrassment before shaking his head. "What were you even thinking Sohee." He mumbles to himself before letting out a bitter chuckle.

⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑.

"Why do you have that sad look on your face?" Sohee asks when he was done answering the questions that was on his homework.
"I'm just appalled because why does Shakespeare end the majority of his plays with a tragedy. I don't like it." She says before shutting her book closed.
"Not everything should end with a happy ending." He replies as she frowns.
"Well, I don't like reading sad endings. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth." She stated.

She wondered if her life was a tragedy as well. If her story with Sohee could have a happy ending. Seeing as their last story (past life) ended in a tragedy, surely in this life they'd have a happy ending, right?

"Anyways, can you check my work and see if there's anything wrong with it like my grammar." He asks her as she motions him to hand over his paper so she could take a look at it.
It didn't take long for her to examine his work and hand his work back.
"You got all the answers correct Sohee. See you're improving so fast." She tells him as it made him beam in excitement.
"For real?" He says in disbelief as she lets out a soft chuckle before nodding her head a yes.
Seeing her response had made him let out a small and excited 'yess' as he claps his hands in pride.

Ari watching him get all excited couldn't help but to find him so adorable. She couldn't resist how cute he was when he's studying.

"You're so cute." She mumbles as he looks at her.
"What did you say?" Sohee asks as she looks away in embarrassment.
"I said you looked like a baby chicken getting all excited like that!" Ari replies before going back to reading her book.

He smiles to himself. He was just messing with her, he perfectly heard what she said earlier.