eleven

"Taro hyung has been really quiet ever since he got his soulmate mark." Seunghan stated as he rocks on his chair back and forth.
The two guys currently in their English class as they talked whilst the teacher made everyone watch a video that he put on. Well, Sohee was the one who was paying attention to the front, the same cant be said about Seunghan who's been busy talking all whilst Sohee listens to him.

He went frigid when he hears his statement. He didn't tell any of his friends that he was there to witness it when Shotaro did get his tattoo. Though he probably knew why Shotaro has been so quiet about it. Because he was conflicted, confused even?

"Maybe he doesn't like his soulmate or even wants to have one? Or he just doesn't like the idea of falling in love." Sohee assumes as Seunghan shook his head a no.
"He might not show it but I know Taro is a lover boy!"
"He's not a lover boy like you Seunghan." A sigh escapes Sohee's lips as Seunghan shushed him.
"Shh, you don't know anything about being a lover boy Sohee."

"What I'm trying to say is, maybe he knows who his soulmate is but he's afraid to love. Because of his previous relationship. You know how Taro hyung was head over heels for his girlfriend back in high school, she liked him first, he treated her like a queen, but she didn't do the exact same thing to him. Instead of loving him, she pushed him away, ignored his messages, called him clingy and it resulted to him asking for a break up. What if he's scared that the same thing will happen again?" Seunghan reasons. Again it manages to make Sohee go silent.

The thing is, his soulmate WAS PROBABLY INDEED his ex girlfriend that they bumped into at the convenience. There was no other answer than that?!
Of course Shotaro was conflicted, confused, scared, all of the above.
He couldn't keep it in any longer, if he needed to tell someone about the secret that he's been keeping, it would be none other than his best friend seunghan.

"I need to tell you something." Sohee stated as his friend raised a brow up in confusion. He then motions Seunghan to get closer as he whispers the events that had happened that leads up to Shotaro getting his soulmate mark.

"HIS SOULMATE IS WHO?!" Seunghan couldn't hide his astonishment as he yelled that out loud. Disrupting the lesson as everyone in the classroom looked towards their direction.
Oh Sohee was going to kill him after this.
The teacher then stood up as he stared at the two guys in disappointment.

"Sorry sir for screaming..." Seunghan apologises in embarrassment. Though he didn't sound quite apologetic.
"Both of you out of the class until class is over." The teacher instructed as Sohee and Seunghan immediately got up and left their seats.

Sohee before leaving the classroom could see Ari looking at him in worry. Her expression showed it all, but most importantly he could feel her emotions right now. She was worried.
All he could do was just flash her a shy smile, indicating that he'd be all right.

‪ꔛ‬ᰔᩚ

"Way to get us in trouble. I knew that I should've not responded to you. Look at me now, getting in trouble in the class that I struggle the most at." Sohee whines. The two teenage boys have been standing outside the classroom for approximately fifteen minutes now.
"Well you should've not told me about that incident with Taro hyung then!? Maybe I would've not screamed out loud." Seunghan argues.
"Any normal human being with common sense would know that you shouldn't scream in class, idiot."

The two of them crosses their arms above their chest as they faced the front. Sulking as they refused to talk to each other until one of them admits that they were wrong and apologises first.

They stood in silence for another five minutes as they watched the blue sky outside. There wasn't much to inspect around them since the hallways were empty.

"What are the two of you kids doing outside?" Eunseok questions once he sees his two younger friend standing in the hallways alone.
"We got in trouble for speaking in class." Sohee replies.

"It was his fault!" The two guys exclaims in unison as they pointed at each other. This making Eunseok let out an amused chuckle.
"Come on, don't fight over something so stupid. Hug it out." Says Eunseok as Sohee and Seunghan glances at each other.

"I'm sorry ttori.~" Seunghan wails as he pulls Sohee into a hug. The boy then struggling to push him away.
"Ugh get off me. You're only apologising just so you could hug me. Get off seunghan!!"
"Exactly, I won't let you go until you apologise as well." Seunghan teases as Sohee lets out an irritated groan.
"Ok,ok. I'm sorry as well." He gave in as his friend finally lets him go.

"By the way hyung, what are you doing out and alone? Don't you have class?" Sohee asks. It was weird, why was Eunseok out during class time.
"I was going to deliver this lunchbox for Lara that I made." Eunseok answers as he shows his two friends the lunchbox that he was holding.

The two of him stared at him in disgust.
"We have another soldier who had fallen into the simp category." Seunghan alerted as he received a slap in the back of the head from Eunseok.
"*OUCHHHH!!!"
"Must be nice to be able to receive a lunchbox from your soulmate." Sohee sighs.
"This is why your soulmate would not reciprocate her feelings for you Seunghan. You're just too darn annoying." Eunseok said in despise. The sides of his lips twitching in irritation.
"Hey my soulmate likes me too... she's just those tsundere types of girl... she likes me, she just won't admit it. Bedsides, I only annoy Sohee so I don't know what you're on about!" Seunghan spoke with puffed up cheeks. He didn't like it when his friends mention the fact that his soulmate would constantly push him away.

Maybe this was another shotaro 2.0 situation. But he was the one who fell first, first confessed, and left hanging 😭

"Talking to you two made me forget why I even came here in the first place." Eunseok slapping his forehead as he got off track.
"I'll be leaving now. Enjoy your punishment hehe." The lad smirking at the end before running off.
"Song Eunseok, he's always so cocky as hell, tsk." Seunghan mumbles.

"I also want to receive a lunchbox.. just the thought of it is making me hungry now." Sohee holding onto his stomach as he frowns.
"Sohee all you ever think about is studying and eating. I think standing outside for nearly thirty minutes is making you hungry. But to be fair I'd also like to receive a lunchbox. I'll only accept it if it's from Eunjo noona, you, or if the lunchbox has shinchan on it."
"Of course you mentioned me and Shinchan in the same sentence."

⋆ ࣪.     ˖ ࣪⭑. 

"Why do you have that look on your face." Yujin asks when she notices that Ari kept looking outside the classroom.
"I'm worried about Sohee." She replies.
"Don't worry about him, he has his best buddy out there with him. Besides, they only have to stand outside of the classroom until the lesson ends." Yujin tells her as Ari finally looks away from the door and faces her friend.
"Yeah you're right."

"I hope class ends soon. I'm starting to get a bit hungry." She mumbles before looking at her arms that showed a new tattoo of a lunchbox.
"Sohee must be hungry as well."