Terry Milkovich.

A few weeks later and i have developed a little bump. I get up and look at my bump in the mirror, i smile.

I walk downstairs to see everyone having breakfast, i get some breakfast and then Ian comes home with a black eye. I follow him upstairs.

"what happened to you?" I ask.

"Terry Milkovich happened to me." Ian says.

"What the fuck did he do?" I ask, getting angry.

"He found me and Mickey- yk. Beat the shit out of us and then Mickey got pistol whipped and now Mickey won't talk to me." Ian explains.

"what the fuck? I'll talk to Mickey." I say.

"thank you." Ian says and then i hug him.

____________________________________________________________________

I knock on the Milkovich door and Iggy opens it. I push past him and go to Mickey's room and he's not there.

"where's Mickey?" I ask.

"fuck if i know." Iggy says.

I roll my eyes and then walk out the house, i go to the abandoned building we always used to hang out at. I hear someone shooting a gun, i walk into the building to see Mickey shooting a gun and a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

"Mickey." I say.

He just ignores me and keeps shooting the gun. I push him and he shoots the wall behind me. He looks shocked and drops the gun.

"i could've fucking shot you." Mickey says.

"well you didn't, okay. What the fucks going on with you and Ian?" I ask.

"i'm not talking about it." Mickey says.

"you guys are literally made for each other. I can't have both god fathers acting like this." I say.

"Ian's a godfather too?" Mickey asks.

"yeah." I say.

"oh." Mickey replies.

"just talk to him, okay? I love you." I say kissing his cheek and then walking away.

____________________________________________________________________

I walk into the Gallagher house to see no one in it. I walk out back to see everyone digging, i'd rather not get involved. I go upstairs and get in the shower because it's so hot.

I hold onto the bar lip put in the shower for support. I then get out and walk into mine and Lip's room to see him asleep on the bed. I take his shoes off and then i get dressed.

"hey." Lip mumbles.

"hey." I say.

"where've you been?" Lip asks.

"just talking to Mickey." I say.

"about?" Lip asks.

"don't worry about it, i'm gonna go get in the shower." I say.

I then walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on, i then grab the pole and get in. A few minutes later, i hear the bathroom door open. I peak my head around the curtain to see Lip stood there.

"need help?" Lip says with a smirk.

He drops his towel to reveal his erection. I bite my lip and he gets in the shower, he starts kissing my neck and i moan softly into his ear. He then bends me over slightly and starts fucking me.

I moan loudly and then after he helps me wash myself. We then both get out and wrap a towel around each of us. We then walk back into the bedroom and get changed and then i hear the boys door slam.

I get confused and walk in to see Ian lay, face down, on his bed. I walk over and sit next to him, rubbing his back.

"what's up?" I ask, i get no response.

I then repeat the question and he looks up and me with more bruises.

"what the fuck happened this time?" I ask.

"Mickey, i went to ask him about him marrying that whore. I then told him he was gay and that he loves me and he beat me up." Ian says.

I feel my anger rise, i get up and Ian tries to stop me but i just walk downstairs and get my shoes on. My bump is getting quite big now, so it's quite hard to do this.

Ian told me he was at that abandoned building and he was drunk. I went straight there and i saw Mickey stumbling around.

"Mickey!" I shout.

"the fuck, Austin? What do you want?" Mickey slurs.

"Don't fucking hit Ian, ever again." I shout.

"or what?" Mickey smirks.

"this isn't funny, i know you love him." I say.

Then Mickey walks over to me to the point i can smell the alcohol of his breath.

"what? you gonna hit me? Make you feel like a man? Hit me! Don't forget your godchild is in my stomach." I shout, tearing up.

I see Mickey tearing up to, he rolls his eyes and then takes another sip of his whiskey.

"Mickey, please." I say.

"what?" Mickey replies.

"i know you love him, he loves you. What's this about you marrying some whore?" I ask.

"my dad wants me to. It's in 2 months." Mickey say.

"i give up with you, Mickey. Leave me and Ian alone if your gonna be like this." I say.

I try to walk away but he grabs my arm and spins me around. He kisses me, i push away from him.

"what the fuck Mickey?" I ask angrily.

"it's the alcohol, shit. Sorry." Mickey says and then i walk away.

____________________________________________________________________

I walk back into the house, confused on what just happened. I'm tired because of all of the walking. I walk upstairs to see Lip sat in bed.

"hey." I say, sitting next to him.

"where have you been?" Lip asks.

"talking to Mickey again, about Ian. You know Mickey is getting married to some whore." I explain.

"oh." Lip replies.

He sighs and then i lean my head on his chest, i look up and kiss him.

"why does your mouth taste like alcohol?" Lip asks angrily.

"I-." I start.

"Have you been fucking drinking? Whilst pregnant?" Lip is practically now shouting.

"No, i swear i haven't- Mickey was drinking." I say.

"so, you kissed him." Lip says.

"No- I mean yes, but he kissed me. I pushed away straight away." I say.

"sure." Lip says.

"i'm not lying!" I shout.

"ok." Lip keeps it short.

"I'm not fucking lying, you prick!" I shout.

Then Ian walks in to see me shouting at Lip. He pulls me into his chest.

"stop shouting. Stress can affect the baby." Ian says.

I take a breath and then Ian takes me out of the room and i get a drink and calm down.