Aunt Ginger.

Me and Ian are working our shift in Kash and Grab and Mandy Milkovich walks in.

"hey hannah." She says to me.

"hey babe, you okay?" I ask.

She nods walking over to Ian, me and Mandy have been best friends for a few years now.

Then she pinches Ian's ass and i hold back my laugh as i watch them.

"Hey, that's sexual har- Uh, M-Mandy?" Ian says.

"Hey, Ian." Mandy says, smiling up at him.

"Uh, what's going on?" Ian asks.

"I wanted to thank you for coming to my rescue in history class today." Mandy says.

"No problem. Mr Bancroft's a prick." Ian says.

"Well, i think you might be my knight and shining armour." Mandy says.

"Right." Ian says laughing, walking down from the ladder, restocking the shelves.

"you're funny, Ian Gallagher." Mandy says, laughing.

"o-okay." Ian says.

"what time do you get off work?" Mandy asks him.

"uh.. i think it's inventory night, so probably not till really late." Ian says.

"All right. Well, I guess I'll see you around school tomorrow then?" Mandy says.

"Uh, Yeah. See you tommorrow Mandy." Ian says.

Then she kisses him on the cheek and smirks at me before walking out.

"Your my knight and shining armour." I say walking over and kissing his cheek.

He pushes me away softly and chuckles, i turn around to see Kash staring.

"don't know why your jealous." I say, rolling my eyes.

Me and Ian leave kash and grab after our shift, we start walking home.

"Boo!" Mandy says sitting in the back of a truck.

"Mandy?" Ian asks.

"you miss me?" Mandy says.

"good luck." I say pulling away from Ian's arm walking away.

____________________________________________________________________

I decided to walk around the south side for a bit before going home. Then i finally did, i started walking down the sidewalk to the house when I see Mandy running out crying.

I see Fiona and that cop talking before Fiona runs into the house. I furrow my eyebrows when Mandy pushes past me.

"Mandy?" I shout.

She doesn't turn back so i quickly run back into the house.

"Ian?" I ask.

I walk up into our room to see him lay in bed, i get in bed next to him.

"i didn't do anything to her." Ian says.

"explain what happened." I say.

"she tried to have sex with me but i pushed her off." Ian explains.

"Fuck, just don't go near her again okay. I'll talk to her tomorrow or something." I say.

"love you." Ian says.

"i love you too." I say before he kisses my forehead and i get into my bed.

"hey, uh where's Lip?" I ask.