Three boys.

"What more piss food?" Lip asks as we walk down stairs.

"you know it." Fiona says.

"Cup-a-lasagna, anyone?" Lip asks.

"right here." Ian says.

"Who was on dishes today?" Fiona asks.

"Uh, i'll get them after lunch." Ian says.

"Hey, Debs. You ready to go to target?" V asks, walking in.

"Oh, yeah. Sure." Debbie says.

"What's that smell? It's either vomit or fancy cheese." V says.

"It can be both if you want." Carl says.

"Target?" Fiona asks.

"Debbie is gonna go help me register gifts." V says.

"I thought the wedding was off." I ask.

"Back on." V says.

"Kev know?" Fiona asks.

"Mhm." V says.

Then V walks over and takes a bit of the lasagna on the spoon Lip has.

"Damn. Tell that girl I will crap on a paper plate for her if it gets me some of this grub." V says and i chuckle.

Then me and Ian go to our shift and then I go to the Alibi for a few hours to talk to Kev.

____________________________________________________________________

The next day, V walks in through the back door as I drink my apple juice.

"Weddings not gonna work." V says.

"What happened?" Fi asks.

"Mama wants a real priest." V says.

"Shelia said she'd make your wedding dress if you want." Debbie says.

"Oh, that's nice, but what good is the dress if I don't have a priest?" V says.

"you could hire an actor. Remember the guy who played Elmo at my birthday?" Debbie suggests.

"You remember that?" I ask.

"He took his head off. It was traumatising." Debbie says.

"Think an actor could work?" V asks.

"You know what, I could probably get Father Pete to do it, if Carl will help." Lip says.

"What's it gonna cost me?" V asks.

"Uh, Karen and I use your place Friday?" Lip asks.

"Done." V says.

I scoff and walk away sitting on the couch in the living room with a beer. Then I finish my beer and head off to work.

____________________________________________________________________

Later on, i'm in the bathroom getting ready for V's bachelorette party. I'm fucking excited.

I curl my hair and put my gold dangly earrings in. I do my makeup better than usual, i put my short black dress on with my black heels.

Lip walks past the bathroom, then he walks back and comes in to see my doing my eyeliner.

"where you going?" He asks.

"V's bachelorette party." I say, smiling.

"don't do drugs, or get too fucked up." Lip says.

"I won't, okay?" I say.

"Han-." Lip starts.

"I gotta go." I say grabbing my purse and walking past him.

Then me, V and Fiona get to the bar and we go on the stripper pole and start dancing and we take a lot of pictures.

____________________________________________________________________

The next morning, i walk downstairs rough. I see everyone talking.

"what's going on?" I ask.

"V's brother escaped from prison." Fi says.

"You have a brother?" I ask.

"Im maid of honour and i didn't know you had a brother." Fi says.

"There's a reason for that." Kev says.

"what was he in prison for?" I ask.

"Aggravated assault, larceny and arson." V says.

"Arson? Who are we talking about?" Lip says walking downstairs looking rough, he has Lip wrote on his forehead.

"V's brother." I say.

"oh is that like a sibling brother or just a black guy brother?" Lip asks.

"Remember the fire at Curves in the mall? That was him. He loves setting fire to things and he hates women. It was the perfect storm." V says.

"He's nuts. No, i'm serious. He's nuts. He came at me. I had to fight my ass off. Then one time I'm having a brew, he came up to me all: 'Ass cunt fuck!' on me." Kev says.

"Is he retarded?" Fi asks.

"I wish. Tourette's coupled with bipolar disorder and a drinking problem. He's a shrinks wet dream." V says.

"what are we gonna do?" I ask.

"Kick his ass back to prison. If there's one person you can always count on to fuck things up, it's Marty." V says.

Then we end up coming with a plan, we got Marty knocked out and then handcuffed him to the toilet.

____________________________________________________________________

I put on my red sparkly dress and my red heels, i do my makeup and straighten my hair. I pick up my purse and then go to the Alibi with Ian.

"May daily problems never cause you undue anxiety not the desire for earthly possessions dominate your lives. But may your hearts' first desire be always the good things waiting for you in the life of heaven. Amen." Father Pete says.

"Amen!" We all say.

"You may kiss the bride." Father Pete says.

Then we all cheer and clap for them, it brought a tear to my eye. But then we started partying.

Then Carl starts recording Karen and Lip kissing and then Lip pushes him away. Then Carl records me, Debbie and Fiona dancing.

Then me, Mandy and Ian start dancing together, then glass starts clinking, no one cares. Then Frank smashes a glass of the wall and everyone turns their heads and the music stops.

"Uh,, Folks. Let's face facts. When it comes to good things, most of them come in pairs. Like you're favourite jeans, new socks, and Kevin and Veronica. And as it turns out most people's testicles, so here's to the happy couple. Kevin and Veronica may you always only have two testicles between you. L'chaim!" Frank says.

Then we all cheer and get back to dancing, i see Karen and Lip dancing. I huff and then walk over and sit on a chair in the corner.

"hey." Ian says, sitting next to me.

"hi." I say.

"you like him don't you?" Ian says.

"Yeah, Ian. I always have." I say.

"come on." He says standing up and holding his hand out.

I chuckle and then take his hand as he takes me on to the dance floor. We start dancing.

Then We all get a group photo, we get a few funny ones too.

"Hey, where's Lip?" Fiona asks.

"probably fucking Karen in the bathroom." I whisper to Ian.

How right could i have been?