But at Last came a knock

"Liam is officially asleep." Lip says, walking into the room.

"That was fast." Ian says.

"Yeah well, three pages from Deb's Eat Pray Love and he's out." Lip says.

"If James Franco wasn't in the movie, I would've nodded off too." Ian says.

Me and Lip chuckle, i then take the joint from Lip and smoke it before passing it back to him.

"hey, you for any cash you can float me? Florence and the Machine are playing down at the Chicago Theatre. I wanna take Karen for her birthday." Lip says, i roll my eyes.

"Pricey Gift. Things getting serious?" Ian asks.

"Fuck off. She's my best friend." Lip says.

"Okay? You know i never spend that cash on a girl anyway." Lip adds on.

"I got a Hamilton. It's yours." Ian says, handing him some money.

"Thanks, man." Lip says.

Then Liam starts crying, then Ian and Lip do rock paper scissors and Lip looses. He sighs before walking out the room and me and Ian laugh.

____________________________________________________________________

Debbie convinced me to do this thing with her, i don't even know what it is. We get of the bus on the north side and walk up to this big house as she knocks on.

"Are you screwing my sisters boyfriend?" Debbie asks.

My jaw drops, oh this must be the whole Candace thing.

"If you're selling cookies, that's a hell of an opening line." The woman at the door says.

Then Debbie walks past her, into the house. I huff before following her.

"do come in." Candace says.

We then walk into the living room and sit down on chairs.

"Can i get you something? Milk? Soda? A joint? Its medicinal." Candace says.

"No, thank you, Mrs Lishman. How do you know Steve?" Debbie asks.

"Who is Steve?" Candace asks.

"He's my sisters boyfriend." Debbie says.

"How nice." Candace says.

"So he's not pushing it into you?" Debbie asks.

"Debbie!" I say.

"Hey Mom, me and Chip are gonna swing by the hospital to see Dad, so you can relax tonight." A boy says walking in.

"Oh, thank you Jimmy. You take such good care of your mama bear." Candace says.

They then kiss on the LIPS and then he turns around me and Debbie see Steve. My eyes widen and so does his. 

"Oh this is-." Candace says.

"Debbie and Hannah." I say.

"Nice to meet you, Jimmy." Debbie says.

"Jimmy is my youngest. Top of his class at Michigan in med school. He is going to be a
cardiothoracic surgeon like his big brother and his daddy. He has been taking such good care of me since his father went to hospital." Candace rambles on as Steve or should i say Jimmy stares at us in disbelief.

Then me and Debbie get up and walk out. We then sit in the snow for a bit, looking into the distance.

"You know, i'm not sure i can prove it, but i think it's colder on the North side. Let me take youse home." Jimmy says walking up behind us.

"We're not supposed to take rides from Strangers and it's clear that you are a stranger." Debbie says.

"Are you gonna tell Fiona?" Jimmy asks.

"Exactly what am i supposed to tell her?" Debbie asks.

"That your name isn't Steve? That you have a family in Chicago she's never met? Or that your mom kisses you on the lips? Which is really gross." Debbie adds on.

"Life gets really complicated when you're an adult. I mean, you can't possibly understand these things right now." Jimmy says.

"I understand that you lied to my sister. Why?" Debbie asks.

"Because I was raised by a pack of wolves. Just like you were. Only my wolves went to Harvard. They have a red wolves at Lincoln Park Zoo. Maybe we could go check them out sometime." Jimmy says.

"Trying to distract me by asking me out on a date?" Debbie asks, i chuckle.

"I do not wanna be a doctor. I do not wanna be like the rest of my family. What I want is Fiona. I love her." Jimmy says as me and Debbie walk away.

"Love is fleeting, Jimmy. What are your intentions? You're distracting her, and I need her in the game for at least a few more years. I can't have you breaking her heart or running off with her. So if you're not serious about sticking around, back off now." I say.

"I bought her a house. Is that serious enough?" Jimmy says.

"You what?" I ask.

"Come on. I'll show youse." Jimmy says.

We then end up walking with him and he shows us the house next to the Gallagher house. Debbie is really excited about it.

____________________________________________________________________

We then all start watching Tv together and Jimmy walks in and kisses Fiona. I sit on Ian's lap cuddling him.

Then Debbie walks through the door looking scared and nervous.

"Debs? Honey, what happened?" I ask.

"Dad have one too many again?" Lip asks.

"You just gotta ignore him when he's like that, Debs." Ian says.

"Why do you always blame Dad first?" Debbie asks.

"Who else is there?" Fiona asks.

"She's over at Shelia's." Debbie says.

"Who?" Jimmy asks.

"Monica." Debbie says.

All of our faces drop, including mine. I run my fingers through Ian's hair and put my head on his shoulder.

"Who the hell is Monica?" Jimmy asks.

"Our mother." Lip says.

"Debs, what did you s-?" Fiona asks.

"What do you care? You're gonna be living with Steve in that house he bought next door." Debbie says crying, before running upstairs.

Then everyone looks at Steve, i have to fake it like i'm just finding out.

"Suprise." Jimmy says.

"I'm going to work." Ian says getting up and walking out the door quickly.

"Ian, come on. Wait." Fiona says.

"Mommy. Mommy." Liam says and it breaks my heart.