Summertime.

It's now summertime. Debbie has started a daycare. Me, Lip, Ian and Mandy have been hanging out a lot. Fiona is still friends with Jasmine.

Fi has been working at a club with V to get more money. Me and Lip have been getting closer although i think Mandy likes him.

____________________________________________________________________

Me, Mandy and Ian are watching Lip fight. He's filling in for his client that pussied out. Not gonna lie, he's getting beat.

Me, Mandy, Lip and Ian walk out the place as Ian's arm is around my shoulder.

"How the hell did that little guy kick Kurt fuckinf Landis's ass?" Mandy says.

"We make anything on my fight?" Lip asks.

"Nobody wanted the odds." Ian says.

"What'd you put down?" Lip asks.

"What, on the fight you lost? Nada. Faternal loyalty doesn't extend to stupidity, bud." Ian replies.

Then they start fake fighting, me and Mandy give each other a look and then laugh.

"So Mickey's out soon?" Lip asks.

"In about a week or so, if he doesn't stab anybody else. Plastic fork, barely broke the kids skin, but it bought him 30 days." Mandy replies.

"You gotta be looking forward to having Mickey home again." Lip says.

"I guess." Mandy says.

"Hey, I wanna stage another fight next week. Go around to the dojos, round up some more scrappers." Lip says.

"Sure. Where you going?" Ian asks.

"Karen's." Lip replies.

"Thought you gave up on that." I ask.

"See you." Lip says with a chuckle.

"Eh." Ian says.

"Karen Jackson? After that thing with your dad?" Mandy asks.

"I'm sneaking antibiotics into his toothpaste, just incase." Ian says.

____________________________________________________________________

The next morning, me and Lip walk downstairs to see Fiona stood in front of the fan.

"woah, what happened to you?" Fiona asks, referring to Lip's fucked up face.

"one of my fighters pussied out. I had to fill in." Lip says.

"Looks like the pussy had the right idea. Get some ice on that eye." Fiona says.

"Good morning. We're out of mac and cheese. I can make PB&Js instead, but i'm gonna need more bread." Debbie says walking downstairs with her clipboard.

"How many signed up for today?" I ask.

"Nine. Romano twins. Cami. Mangis. That Ulin kid with the big head." Debbie says as she pours a cup of coffee.

"Half a cup." Fiona says.

"Exhausted. Liam had me up half the night banging his head. I need my own room." Debbie says.

"And I want a pony for Christmas." Fiona says.

"He's a boy, he should be with the boys." Debbie says, she makes a point to be honest.

"No way, there's four of us in that room." Lip says.

"I'm a girl. I'm gonna be a woman soon. I need privacy to undergo the upcoming traumatic transformation." Debbie says.