Fiona interrupted

I get a message from Mandy. I roll my eyes, i then sigh before opening it.

Please come over, we need to talk.

I sigh before putting on my denim skirt, black vest, leather jacket and boots on. I put some light makeup on and put my hair in a pony tail.

I then walk downstairs to see everyone having breakfast. I give a slight smile, i'm still traumatised from last night.

"morning." I say softly.

"Where are you going?" Fiona asks.

"Mandy wants to talk." I say.

"oh." Fiona replies.

I walk over and kiss Carl and Debbie's heads, they must be so traumatised. I then kiss Ian's cheek.

"you okay?" I whisper in his ear and he nods.

I then leave and walk over to the Milkovich house. Apparently Lip is staying there, Fiona talked to him this morning, saying she wants him home.

I walk in the house to see Iggy on the couch, Lip and Mandy are in the kitchen.

"hey." Iggy says.

"hiii." I say walking over and kissing his forehead.

"your here." Mandy says.

"mhm. talk." I say walking over.

She drags my arm and takes me into her room and sits me into her bed.

"Look, i'm really sorry. I've thought it through, you and Lip deserve each other. Your meant for each other." Mandy says.

"why is he staying here?" I ask.

"i'm just helping a friend out, okay?" Mandy says.

"whatever." I say,  getting up.

"please, i'm so sorry. I'll leave him alone. Your my best friend, Hannah. The only person i trust." Mandy says.

She can see the tears in my eyes, she pulls me into a hug. I hug her back because I feel bad.

"Fine, i'm sorry." I crack.

I smile before walking out, i wipe my eyes. I see Lip sitting next to Iggy.

"I'll text you later." I say, ruffing up Iggy's hair.

"come on you." I say dragging Lip's arm.

I then bring him outside of the house. He gives me a confused look.

"what are you doing?" Lip asks.

"your coming home." I say.

"no i'm not." Lip says.

"Please, Lip. I want you back home, with me." I say, running my fingers through his hair.

He sighs and i giggle before dragging him home, i jump on his back as he walks down the side walk. We get back home and then we go upstairs into the room, we lay on his bed.

"i've missed you." I say.

"oh really?" Lip says, climbing on top of me.

We then have sex and then we shower together, i nearly slipped but Lip caught me. I then wrap a towel around me and Lip wraps one around his waist.

We then go back into the room, i blow dry and curl my hair. I then apply some makeup before putting on my black dress and heels.

"where are you going?" Lip asks.

"to dinner with Jimmy's parents, Jimmy,
Fiona, Carl, Ian and Jimmy's brother and Jimmy's brothers girl friend." I reply.

"okay." He replies.