A Quick Ride

ART CREDS!!: @mapospicy on twitter, too lazy to put link here

IVE ALWAYS REALLY WANTED TO WRITE LIKE... BAD BOY MULLET MOTORCYCLE DRIVING TSUKASA BUT I NEVER HAD AN AU 😭😭 Zozotown saved me...

OH ALSO, should i write something for the first zozotown collab?? I'm not sure what, but i think i could try to write some cute cafe date... Tell me what you think... Library date maybe... DROP IDEAS 🔥🔥

This episode will be fluff and mentioned smut

Tsukasa POV

"Excuse me, I was wondering if Rui is here?"

I looked up at a tall man who opened the door for me. I knew him, he was my boyfriend's father. The man had an excited smile on his face as he answered my question.

"Yes! He's been upstairs, though. His mother grounded him, but she isn't here.. I'll let him go with you today."

"Oh! Really? Thank you so much! Is he awake?" I grinned at the man who stood taller than me. It wasn't the first time he had bent the rules for Rui and I to go out. Rui's father didn't really like me at first, but over time, he realized that I had no bad intent.

My partner's mother, however, was a very different story. She was cautious around me, and ALWAYS insisted on coming with us when I offered to take Rui out. I had made the mistake of backtalking to the woman... "Just because you got pregnant at 17 doesn't mean Rui will too."

Because of what I said, Rui and I had to break up temporarily. His mother had made him end it with me, yet I understood why, of course. I tried my best to make it up to her by showing up to their house every evening begging, sending letters of paragraphs to be forgiven, and even leaving flowers at their doorstep.

Since I was so charming and loveable, she finally caved in and excused me. One day, his parents pulled me into another room and explained to me something odd. I was told that Rui had been much happier since we started going out, and he would always be excited to see me. It made me feel more special than ever knowing I could be a big reason for his happiness. I cried that day, glad that he felt the same way I did about him.

I was dating to marry. I truly did plan on one day proposing to him and marrying him, but that was much to think about...

"Tsukasa! Thank you for coming to get me. It was really hellish being trapped in that room." Rui sighed as he stepped outside to give me a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, and kissed his cheek.

"What'd you do this time, huh?"

I pulled back and looked up at my partner, who looked to be annoyed. "It was terrible, Tsukasa. She grounded me because I chose to wear a crop top out. I suppose it was too revealing."

Rui took my hand and pressed up against me as we made our way out of his front yard. I squeezed his hand and let our arms comfortably touch.

"Ah... Is it just me, or has she gotten more strict? You should have your dad do something about it, y'know. He's way more laidback than her.."

"Yes, she has. The solution is not as simple as you may think, love."

I leaned over to grab Rui a helmet that was hanging off the side of my motorcycle. I extended my hand for him to take it, which he did. Just a moment after, I heard another moan come from him.

"Do I have to wear this? I want to do what we did last time, it was a great adrenaline rush!"

"Really? You nearly cried about it, and lectured me about getting arrested..."