King to King

ART CREDS!!: https://twitter.com/xxxWatari?t=-0JswbFDYvGalUGjLyTS0A&s=09
Guys I do not condone cheating on your spouse or S/O!!! Don't do that, it's bad!!!
This episode will be light smut and fluff

Rui POV

"My love~" I called to Tsukasa who was overly occupied in his work, not giving me any attention. It was rare that our wives would be out, yet this man took it for granted.

He was filing some papers in his workspace, and I watched his fingers ever so gently use the quill pen to trace across the pages, writing whatever he needed. As I watched, his signature took my attention. It was fancy and had many curls, and every time he wrote it, it seemed that he was printing the same image rather than writing it! It was too perfect.

As the blond heard me, his eyes averted toward me, keeping his head in the same position. "What is it that you need? You know I have to finish these by tomorrow evening." He spoke strictly yet caringly.

I hummed and stood up, taking a few steps closer to him, hugging him from behind while he sat in his chair. Tsukasa's expression hardly softened, and his stern personality was molded into him. Sometimes we had fun, but he often had a hard time doing what he wanted to do rather than what he had to do.

Of course, this frustrated me. In times like this, we'd have the world in our hands, all alone and together. However, the blond would always find a way to make our leisurely time work-related.

I rested my head on his shoulder, leaning into him more. Raising my left hand, I used it to lightly touch his elbow, then let my hand trail down his, stopping at his rough hands. They were not the hands of a princess at all, but rather the hands of a soldier.

I intertwined my fingers with his and kissed him softly, causing him to drop his pen. A small dash of deep black ink splattered on the page, but not enough to truly damage it.

"Let's do something, darling. Something fun~" My right hand touched his chest and rolled down his strong, bold body. I let it stop at his thigh, purposely leaving my fingers on the inside, just barely grazing his crotch.

Tsukasa finally looked up at me and looked suspicious of me. His eyes brimmed with curiosity, and the man's face slowly moved closer to mine. "As much as I'd love to, we don't have time for it." He sighed and looked at me guiltily.

"Oh, don't play that game with me. We have plenty of time, you're just busy working." I rolled my eyes and backed up, walking off to find something else that'd entertain me in his office.

"Don't say it like that, Rui. You act like I've been neglecting you!" He raised his tone, but it sounded almost like he was amused. After reaching a bookshelf, I turned to face him. I was correct, Tsukasa had a smile on his face and was laughing to himself.

"This is funny now? Dear, it's not often we have," I stopped talking for a moment, and I heard high heels clicking on the tile. The sound was getting louder, so I quickly pulled up a chair next to Tsukasa in an attempt to act natural before the person came in.

He placed a hand on my leg and shook his head. "Shh, they don't have to know that we're here." He removed the hand and stood up, pulling the string on a light and the room dimmed instantly.

In the dark, Tsukasa's toned arms wrapped around me and he picked me up just to gently set me on the ground. Instinctively, I pulled up my knees, and Tsukasa took a seat on my lap. The man wrapped his arms around me and began to slowly grind on me, receiving a shocked whimper from me.

He chuckled and leaned his head down, sucking and biting at my neck. "Mm... I didn't know you had it in you~" I breathed out, keeping my voice low.

I winced at the sharp feeling of his teeth on my skin, but I enjoyed every bit of it. I placed my hands on his thigh while he continued to create well-needed friction. The blond pulled back from me, connecting his sweet lips and my neck with a string of saliva.