Our Precious Secret

ART CREDS!!: https://twitter.com/mocydhe?t=9918KsP9K80lQ6lO4SVSfQ&s=09
This episode will be smut and fluff

Tsukasa POV

I sat at my desk in an empty classroom. It was after school, and I was allowed to stay in late to finish something before the next class came in. Rui kept me company for a while, but he had just left for the bathroom a few minutes ago.

I'm all finished with this... I guess I'll go get him, then.

I stood up and put my book inside my bag, looking outside the window for a moment to admire my surroundings.

It's pretty out. The sky was a peach-orange color, the essence spread across the whole area. As I stared, I thought about how nostalgic the weather had been for me recently. Maybe Rui will want to go on a walk with me. I figured that I'd ask him when we'd leave.

I smiled to myself and headed towards the door, but Rui beat me to it and bust it open, just an inch away from hitting me square in the face. "Ah! You can't just do that... what if it hit me!?" I crossed my arms after I yelled.

He giggled and gave me a quick kiss. "But I didn't, so it's okay. Come on, I need to see the Wonder Stage to grab something. We don't have rehearsal today, right?"

I nodded and took his hand, immediately forgetting about my previous frustration. We walked side by side down the empty hallways and made our way to the stage, conversing and flirting as we walked in each other's comfort.

.

.

.

When we got there, Rui grabbed a metal briefcase. The purple boy claimed that he had recently brought it for supplies and kept forgetting to bring it back to his home. He stopped for a moment and stared at me, but I didnt feel nervous. I looked back, giving him a sweet smile.

After staring at me like he was in thought for a moment, the purple boy finally made a move. He dropped the briefcase and paced over to me, looking as if he just came up with something brilliant. He pulled me in by my waist for a tight embrace, kissing my neck gently. "Ah- Ruuuiii... you wanna do this here?" The curtains were closed and nobody would be able to see us, but we were still technically in public.

I blushed and held onto him, glancing for reassurance.

"Well... to be fair, we can't do anything anywhere else without people finding out." He pulled back and looked at me, giving me a smirk. "However, if you'd rather not," He gently let go of me and turned as if he was going to grab something else.

He's right. With no rehearsal, ironically this would be the most appropriate and inappropriate spot to do something. I nervously chuckled and took his hand and pulled him down onto the floor. "We've got to do this quickly, though."

I backed up and began unzipping his pants, and he raised a brow. "Hasty now, are we?" His hand reached my head and he pet me gently.

I frowned, but enjoyed the sensation of his gentle hand petting me lovingly. Since I wasn't in a rush, I took my time and carefully unclothed his length. My movements were slightly clumsy and unsure, as we'd only done anything sexual a few times prior.

I let Rui guide me most of the time, since he was the one with experience. I raised my arms to my face so I could pull down my sleeves. I gently placed a hand on his shaft, chuckling as he shivered under my touch.

Slowly, I looked up at him so I could see what expression he held. Rui's gaze was lustful as he tickled my neck with his long fingers, holding my face comfortingly. I couldn't help but smile and I opened my mouth, taking him in as much as I could.