Something New?

ART CREDS!!: https://x.com/kaorukox5?t=HPYUyO_-akXo4Ox3KJJ0YA&s=09

This is for reaching 69k. The most important milestone of all time 💯🔥🔥 (but fr, I do appreciate you all)
This episode will be smut

Rui POV

Just a few moments prior, Tsukasa had suggested we tried something new.

Our relationship was healthy and steady, as we had just passed our three year anniversary about a month before. We loved each other incredibly, spent time with each other, and pretty much were inseparable. We would only be away from each other during appointments, since we worked together, too.

I loved my life because Tsukasa was in it. Our sex life was almost nonexistent because we spent too much time staring at each other. So, we agreed on only getting intimate for special occasions or when we were really horny. Neither of us wanted constant sex.

When my partner came to me about wanting to try something different, it shocked me. He said that he wanted to "69" with me. Whenever we fucked, it'd be a loving and sweet moment, so 69ing with him...

"I-I'd do that with you!" I eagerly grinned, hugging him tightly. "But I'm curious as to why you wanna do something like that."

The blond slowly pulled out of my touch and blushed, looking absolutely humiliated. "Uh, I couldn't tell you. It just came to mind." He responded, a nervous smile forming on his lips.

"No need to look so scared, love~! Just 'cause it's new doesn't mean you should be so ashamed."

As soon as he asked, I was already excited. We were in bed, minutes away from falling asleep when he suddenly asked the question. Since Tsukasa slept naked, our prep time was much shorter than usual, making us both glad. All I had to do was take off my shorts and we'd be ready.

Unfortunately, Tsukasa looked like he had seen a ghost. Not sure why he's so scared about this. I mean, he asked me to do this. I giggled and layed down on my back.

"Do I just..." The shorter man paused and crawled on top of me, hovering his ass just above my chest. "Do this?"

My eyes scanned his ass, getting me curious and riled up. It was really exciting to see it, considering how perfect it was, at least to my foggy mind. Big, round, very shiny, and it looked amazing to taste. When we changed together, I would think about what it would be like to lick it.

Is that a normal thought? I seriously would go ham on this thing if I had the chance. Well, now I have the chance. I drooled and let my hands hold onto his ass cheeks, giving them a harsh squeeze. He whimpered on the other end, wiggling his hips impatiently.

"This is good, but lower yourself a bit. Your comfort is important."

Slowly, he did as I asked and let his lower half move down. "I don't want to crush you..."

"Oh? That's what you're worried about? Don't get too scared, cause I'd love to suffocate in your ass."

All movement from the other man came to a stop as he completely froze. When he spoke, I could hear the blushing. "You're so fucking dumb. That's- that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

"Fufu, but I mean it." I lifted my head up and leaned forward, spreading his cheeks apart with my hands. His pink hole was revealed to me, slightly pulsating. I thought about how good it'd feel to lick it, but I didn't want to move too fast.

I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his tight asshole, feeling my erection grow from the anticipation. From the kiss, I unfortunately couldn't taste much. My lip quivered as I got more desperate.