"Happily Ever After"

Start from the beginning

"We're both sixteen", Reneé replied.

"And you, Ms. Manager?", he asked Beyoncé.

"Seventeen...but I'll be eighteen next year! I'm Beyoncé by the way", she replied.

"So look....none of that matters. I started out when I was sixteen and my manager was also sixteen. However, we did have to have our parents permission. So with that being said, I would have to talk to your parents before we get anything going", London stated.

"Oh, well we're all in the same household. We live in a group home for teen girls.  Reneé's biological mom lives with us so you can talk to her. But as for me and Beyoncé, you have to talk to our house mothers", Courtney explained.

"House mothers?", London asked. He was confused because he had never heard that term before.

"Yeah, they're called house mothers because they're the owners of the group home and they're our legal guardians. They can be called foster moms too. But as far as I'm concerned, they're my real parents and always will be", Beyoncé explained.

"Cool! Put my number in your phone and have your house mothers to call me so we can set up a meeting. I can't wait to work with y'all", the thirty two year old producer said.

The girls raced home to tell Taraji, Fantasia and Reneé's mom, Denise....

"London On The Track! Summer Walker's babydaddy?!", Fantasia asked.

"Yes, Momma Tasia! We can be famous by next year!", Courtney exclaimed.

"Wait, is this for real?! Or are y'all pranking us?!", Taraji asked.

"No! It's all real! He wants us to be his first artist and Beyoncé will be our manager!", Reneé replied.

"Oh my God! This is crazy! I'm so proud of my babies!", Denise screamed and then hugged Reneé and Courtney.

"Bey, are you sure you can handle managing them. It's different from your days being a manager at  Wrigleys. This is the music industry, baby. You really want to do this?", Fantasia asked. 

Beyoncé was an assistant manager at a restaurant called Wrigley's Burger when she was sixteen. She did a great job, but unfortunately the general manager decided to close up the place and do something else with his life. He was on some midlife crisis shit basically!

"Momma, I promise to study up on how to manage music artists and everything! Please, can I do it?!", Beyoncé begged.

Fantasia smiled. "Well, if it's alright with Taraji... "

"I say yes to all of this!!!!" Taraji exclaimed.

It was unanimous! The parentals met up with London the next day and the rest is history. Reneé and Coco became the new hit duo in the music industry.....

*End of Flashback*

_____________________________

"Alright, so let's talk about y'all hitting the road for your first worldwide tour!", DJ T Money said.

"Yes! This is our first worldwide tour. We're so excited. We start next month actually. Our first show is in Detroit. But we gotta rush back to Houston first to be with our family. Reneé's mom is getting married", Courtney said cheerfully.

"Uh oh! Congratulations, Momma Rapp!!!! Wow, Coco your sister got married about a year ago, right? Think I saw the pictures on your Instagram, correct?", T Money asked.

"Yeeeees! My big sister Megan and my sister-in-law Normani got married at the ripe old age of nineteen last year!", Courtney exclaimed.

"Ain't nothing wrong with that. Nineteen is young but still legal to get married so why not!", T Money exclaimed.

"Speaking of getting married at the age of nineteen....I heard a story about a girl proposing to her girlfriend who's about nineteen", Reneé said.

"Damn! And here I am at twenty nine with no damn body!", T Money stated tragically.

"So did the girl say yes, babe?", Coco asked.

"Wait hold on, let me see", Reneé said as she reached into her Gucci bag.

Courtney thought she was about to pull out her phone. But what Reneé pulled out was a ring box.

"Babe, stop playing with me!!!!", Courtney exclaimed as T Money and their manager, Beyoncé of course, started laughing and clapping their hands. They actually knew Reneé was going to propose live on the radio to Courtney.

"Babe.....I fell in love with you when we were ten year olds playing tag at a park. We got separated for a little while, but I believe we were brought back together when we were sixteen for this moment. I'm literally sharing my dream job with you. But I'd like to share more of my love with you as your wife. So, Courtney Michaela Ann Jones...."

"Not my whole government name, babe!!", Courtney exclaimed while crying tears of joy.

"Yes! Courtney Micheala Ann Jones....Will you marry me?",  Reneé asked.

"Yes!!!! I love you, babe", Courtney replied.

Kisses between them was shared and that was that! Then, Courtney, Reneé and Beyoncé were headed back to Houston....

_____________________________

"Oh my God! This house is so  beautiful!", Reneé exclaimed.

Everyone was at Megan and Normani's house that Taraji, Fantasia, Denise and her very soon to be wife Hayden helped them get. They helped them get a nice five bedroom home because the girls were ready to get their first three foster children. Yes, at twenty years old, Megan and Normani were about to be foster parents!

"Are y'all nervous?!", Rihanna asked the young married couple.

"A little bit. But these kids are like three, five and eight. We know how to deal with the little ones" Megan, who is already a therapist for kids, said confidently.

"Well I just can't wait to homeschool them! I'll be just as good as you, Momma Tasia", Normani said.

"You'll be better than me, baby! I'm so proud of y'all!", Fantasia exclaimed.

"I'm proud of all our babies. Our superstars, Reneé and Coco and their manager, Beyoncé! Our college girls, Riri, Kelly, Michelle and Onika! And our mini mes, Megan and Normani! ", Taraji exclaimed.

Everyone laughed at her calling Mani and Meg her and Fantasia's "Mini Mes". But that's exactly what they are.

"I'm proud of us too. We came a long way", Megan said.

And that was true. Nine girls who experienced abandonment, mental health issues, abuse, and other traumas ended up becoming and doing great things. Due to two women who decided to take them in, love them and heal them. But not only that.... four girls, Courtney, Reneé, Megan and Normani, found love where they never expected it. Now they will live happily ever after...

The End