"Girls Night Out" 💃🏾

"I hate to be a burden to you and your wife. I really am trying to find a job and place for Reneé and I", Denise said.

Fantasia and Taraji decided to let Denise stay with them and the girls. They didn't want her going to a shelter. Especially since most shelters are either overcrowded or don't have space at all. She had already been living in hell for nine years. Why make her suffer more?

"Girl, don't rush! It's only been three weeks since you've been with us. Allow yourself time to enjoy being back with your daughter. You can stay here as long as you need to", Fantasia said.

Fantasia really loved having Denise around and secretly didn't want her to move! Denise helped with a lot of things around the house. She even helped her with the girls school lessons. It was a double task trying to teach both twelfth and eleventh grade work. So Denise volunteered to teach the eleventh graders, which was only Reneé and Courtney. While Fantasia focused on the rest of the girls who were twelfth graders.

"I still can't believe my ex-husband did this to me and our daughter. All he had to do was ask for a divorce and I would've gladly gave it to his sick ass. Especially since he was cheating on me anyway with that fucking piece of trash", Reneé said bitterly.

"Well, at least he's finally paying for what he did. They all are", Fantasia said.

Both Reneé's father and his wife were arrested and thrown into prison. Both of the men they hired to kidnap Denise gave Detective Jordan evidence that the couple paid them to do the job. If they were going down they wanted those two to go down with them!

"My daughter is sixteen, Tasia....I didn't even get to throw her a sweet sixteen birthday party. I started planning for that shit when she turned six, girl!", Denise exclaimed.

Fantasia chuckled. "We wanted to throw her one but she didn't want it. Which was understandable. She had been through a lot and just wanted her mom. I still made her a nice dinner and a cake though."

"I know you and Taraji are sick of me saying thank you, but I'm so grateful for you both giving her the motherly love she needed. I really hate that I had to miss out on most of my baby's life just because of her selfish ass father. I wish nothing but the worst for him and the bitch he betrayed me for", Denise said.

"I understand how you feel and you have every right to feel that way. My wife told me to never say to a person who's hurting 'don't cry, don't be mad or don't feel this or that way'. Sometimes we say those things with the intention of making people feel better. But the best thing to do is to let people feel their emotions. That's the only way they can heal properly", Fantasia said.

"I'm so glad Reneé has good people like you and Taraji in her life", Denise stated sincerely.

"Well you have us as well. Don't rush to leave. We love having you here...."

_____________________________

"I really don't want you to leave, Reneé. I hope your mom can't find a job or a house", Normani said at the dinner table. Which of course made everybody laugh.

"Did I say something unintentionally funny again?", Normani asked Megan.

"You always do, babe! That's why I love you", Megan replied.

"I'm sorry, Momma Denise. I hope you do find a job but just not a house", Normani said.

Denise giggled. "Never apologize for how you feel, Normani. I actually appreciate your honesty."

"Girls, y'all get to have the house to yourselves. The grown folks are going out tonight", Taraji said.

"What?! Where?!", Rihanna asked.