"Chemistry" 💘🦋

Author's Note: Here's an idea of how the girls' rooms look. Love y'all! 💚

After the group therapy session, the girls got ready for bed

After the group therapy session, the girls got ready for bed. As planned, Courtney slept in Reneé, Megan and Normani's room. Just in case Rihanna and Kelly felt like exploring one another! Because they're both tall girls, Reneé and Courtney put a bunch of big soft blankets on the floor and snuggled close to each other. That way they would have enough room to stretch out. 

"That group therapy session was intense....", Courtney said to Reneé.

"Yeah.... Do you really think my mom might still be alive?", Reneé asked.

"Please don't think I'm crazy.....but I was taught not only to talk to God when I pray, but also to my ancestors...."

"Ancestors?", Reneé asked curiously.

"Yeah, we all have ancestors. Like, your mom's grandparents are your ancestors. You can talk to them and they'll talk back to you if you're open to listening to them. But anyway, I was talking to my grandma the other night while I was praying. Don't think I'm crazy....but she told me you're mom is still alive. I asked her to show me a sign to confirm I was really hearing from her though", Courtney explained.

"What sign did you ask for  and did she show it to you?", Reneé asked.

"I asked her to let a butterfly land on my shoulder if I'm really hearing from her. Well, when we were all walking home from the restaurant, a butterfly landed on my shoulder", Courtney replied.

Reneé gasped. "I remember! It just came out of nowhere and landed on you! Butterflies usually aren't even flying around in October!"

"That was my grandma communicating with me. She says your mother is alive and I believe her. But you should talk to your ancestors to see what they say. Communicate with your great-grandparents about your mother since they're the ones who raised her. They can give you signs too just like my grandma gave me a sign. Talk to them...Don't be scared", Courtney suggested.

"I think I will....but I believe you. You're the most spiritual person I know. You have healing power", Reneé stated with a smile.

"Everyone has the power to heal others and themselves in some kind of way. Many people just don't know it....", Courtney informed her.

"I love how you teach me things....Can't wait to teach you a thing or two", Reneé said in a flirtatious way.

Courtney giggled coyly and softly punched Reneé's shoulder.

"Megan and Normani are in the room with us. Did you forget?!", Courtney asked.

"Just like we're not paying them any attention they're not paying us any attention either. I hear nothing but kissing noises from those two anyway", Reneé replied.

Then, Normani and Megan got up out of their beds....That made Reneé and Courtney suspicious...

"Where y'all going?!", Courtney exclaimed.