"First Time" 💦 Pt. 1

Author's Note: This chapter will focus on Reneé and Courtney's first time. The next chapter will focus on Normani and Megan's.

______
_____________

"Seriously, babe....?!", Reneé asked Courtney as she laid in bed and covered her breasts.

"They're not that big...", Courtney whined.

She was clearly insecure about her breasts size, but Reneé didn't care anything about that. Courtney's entire body was beautiful to her.

"Who cares, Coco?! How can I get to them if they're covered?!", Reneé asked. Courtney removed her arms...

"Yeahhhh, baby....now we can get down to business, girl!", Reneé exclaimed. Courtney laughed.

"Why are you so insane?!", Courtney asked.

"Because my gorgeous girlfriend and her amazing body drives me insane", Reneé replied.

Then, she kissed Courtney's lips with all the passion and sensuality should could muster up. Courtney was excited....nervous....but excited. She anticipated what was next to come.

Reneé on the other hand moved like a pro....Even though it was definitely her first time! But she had studied everything concerning lesbian sex as if it were for a school project! And she definitely wanted to make an A....

Reneé made her way down to Courtney's breasts. Courtney moaned as she experienced pleasurable sensation on her nipples for the first time. Reneé used her tongue and fingers to pleasure her there. Courtney begged her not to stop.

"Oh you better believe I'm not stopping, babe.....", Reneé said.

Courtney ran her hands through Reneé's long, honey blonde hair. Reneé slid down to Courtney's stomach and tongue kissed her there. She licked Courtney's belly button and caused her to moan again.

"I guess you're enjoying this, huh?", Reneé asked with a lustful smile.

"Yes.....every minute....", Courtney admitted.

Renee slid down between Courtney's golden brown thighs. Courtney moaned in ecstasy once she felt Reneé's tongue on her clit. She squeezed Reneé's back with one hand and pulled at her hair with the other while grinding against her tongue. She felt a sense of euphoria as Reneé rubbed her clitoris....Then she stuck her finger inside of her....

"Whoaaaaaaa, there!", Courtney exclaimed. Causing her girlfriend to laugh hard as fuck.

"Fuck it! We're too childish to be romantic!", Reneé exclaimed.

Courtney laughed. "That shit hurted for real!"

"I thought I was being gentle....want me to stop?", Reneé asked with a pout and puppy dog eyes.

"No....just warn me when it's going in", Courtney said.

"Coco, it's not a dick!", Reneé said.

Courtney giggled and playfully pushed Reneé's shoulder.

"Shut up! Just let me know when you're putting it in so I can brace myself, please", Courtney requested.

"I got you, baby....just relax....Hey, I love you", Reneé assured her nervous girlfriend.

Courtney placed her hand in Reneé's free hand and said, "I love you more..."

Reneé remembered the advice both Rihanna and Beyoncé gave her once they found out the two girls were planning on being together for the first time...."Make sure Coco is as wet as possible so that your finger can slide in her easily...."

Reneé licked and sucked on Courtney's clit....when she was good and wet, Reneé said, "Ok, baby.....I'm putting it in....It shouldn't hurt this time...."

"Mmmm...", Courtney moaned as Reneé gently stroked her walls with her finger. Needless to say, it turned from pain to pleasure.

"Is that better, baby...?", Reneé asked.

"Yes....I love it...", Courtney answered as she continued to enjoy the erotic pleasure of her lover's tongue and finger.

Reneé then straddled Courtney, who is about three inches taller than her, and began to grind on her pussy.

"Fuck....you're so wet", Reneé said to Courtney.

"Mmm....so are you....", Courtney replied as she groped Reneé's breasts. Then, licked and sucked on Reneé's nipples.

Reneé grinded her clit against Courtney's until she caused her girlfriend to explode.

"Oh my God....that was so good!", Courtney exclaimed.

She told Reneé she wanted to taste her. So Reneé mounted Courtney's face and grinded on her tongue until Courtney brought her to a climax....

Reneé laid next to Courtney. They both were exhausted from their love making session.....

"Did I make you proud...?", Reneé asked with a smirk.

"Mmhm...You make me want to do what we just did ten times more.....Did I make you proud?", Courtney asked in return.

Reneé chuckled. "You're a fucking rock star, baby. Can't believe you just made me come so hard. You are not to be played with, Ms. Jones."

"Neither are you, Ms. Rapp....You sure you've never done this before?!", Courtney asked as she side eyed her girlfriend.

Reneé laughed. "I don't think I would forget something like that, babe. Even if it was bad I would remember that it was bad!"

"Well, I'm glad our first time wasn't bad. That's because we really love each other", Courtney said.

"We're soulmates.....I'm glad I never did it with anyone else. You're my first and I want you to be my last", Reneé said.

"I think I can make that happen. I know we're young....but I don't think anyone could ever be a better match for me", Courtney said.

And because they can never be too serious for long, Courtney had to break out into a song.....

"Something 'bout your hands on my body!", she belted out. Causing Reneé to laugh so hard she almost fell out of bed.

"Why are we so unserious?!", Reneé exclaimed as the two girls laughed hysterically.

"I think we're making up for the time we were supposed to have together as kids...", Courtney said.

"Yeah.....our time as little besties was robbed from us. So my inner child and your inner child feel the need to make up for the bond we should have been able to form as ten year olds. Before tragedy robbed us of our innocence....", Reneé stated.

"Babe....I think Momma Taraji is rubbing off on you", Courtney said.

Reneé giggled. "Being a foster child of a psychologist will have you saying some deep shit, babe. Stick around and you'll find out."

"Well, seeing as how my mother will never change, I don't think we'll be able to ever go back and live with her anyway", Courtney said.

"I'm sorry your mom acts like that", Reneé said sympathetically.

"I am too.....But I'm glad we get to live with two women who care about us", Courtney said with a smile.

"Yeah....Momma Tasia and Momma Taraji are great foster moms. I love them....but I still miss my mom....Do you think that detective will find her?", Reneé asked.

"I have faith that he will...but no matter what, you'll always have me", Courtney replied.