"Normani's Story" 🖤

Normani sat up in her bed. She was waiting for Megan to get out of the shower and return back to their room. She had never been attached to anyone before. But she was drawn to Megan. To Normani, Megan was a source of comfort that she had never experienced for....

Normani was birthed by a homeless fifteen year old girl. Her teenage mother left her on the steps of a shelter in Houston after giving birth to her in an alley. A letter was attached to baby Normani that said....

"Please find a home for my daughter, Normani Kordei Hamilton. I am only fifteen and I don't have a place to live. She will starve if I don't give her to people who can afford to feed her. Please don't give her to any bad people. Tell her I love her and that's why I gave her to people who can take care of her."

Normani's mother fantasized about her baby being raised by nice, wealthy people. Unfortunately, her fantasies about her daughter living in luxury weren't accurate at all. Instead, Normani was passed around from foster home to foster because each person she was given to said she was too difficult to raise.

Normani couldn't talk for the first six years of her life. Due to this, she would throw things and become violent towards others and herself because she couldn't verbally express herself. Normani's fits of rage was due to frustration. She couldn't say what she wanted or most importantly, she couldn't say what she didn't want. So that made the young child extremely irritated. None of her foster parents were patient enough to deal with her, so they would just give her back to the social worker.

Normani eventually was given to a woman who was patient with her. The woman was also trying to teach her how to talk. The issue was not the woman, it was her son....

The boy, who was fourteen years old at the time, took advantage of the fact that six year old Normani couldn't talk. He sexually abused the little girl whenever his mother wasn't around. Normani would shake her head, cry, and even hit the older boy to let him know she didn't like what he was doing to her. But he would get rough with Normani and threaten her with a knife. So the little girl had no choice but to submit to his abuse.

A friend of the woman told her about a special needs school in Houston for children. Once Normani started attending the school, she was able to read, write, do math, and her verbal communication was improving. By the time she was seven, she was speaking very well. But she was still afraid to tell the woman what her son was doing to her.

One day, the woman's twenty two year old niece came to visit her. The woman and her niece decided to go out for lunch. Normani was taking a nap, so they left her home with the boy. He couldn't wait for them to leave so he could violate Normani....

The woman's niece said she forgot her wallet and had to go back to the house. When she walked in, she heard Normani scream, "Please don't make me do it! I don't want to!"

The woman's niece rushed into the boy's room and caught him trying to force the child to perform oral sex on him.

"Boy, have you lost your fucking mind?!", the young woman yelled before hitting him.

Once the woman found out what her son was doing, she had no choice but to have Normani removed from her house and also get her perverted ass son some help!

From age seven to age fifteen, Normani was still being shuffled around to different foster homes. Before she got to Taraji and Fantasia's group home, she was at a house that had two other kids around her age there. The girl didn't bother her, but the boy was attracted to Normani.

One night, he saw Normani, who was fifteen at the time, in the kitchen boiling water. Her foster mother was sick so she asked Normani to make her some tea. The boy entered the kitchen with his shirt off. That made Normani nervous. He came up to her, touched her hair and tried to kiss her. That's when she threw the boiling hot water on him. Needless to say, that was her last night at that house and that's how she ended up with Fantasia and Taraji. She's been at the group home for two years. That's the longest she's been anywhere in her entire life....

_____________________________

Normani was happy when Megan was done showering and came back into the room. Megan couldn't tell because Normani never really smiled. But Normani couldn't wait for Megan to lay back down with her.

When Normani was upset, Megan was the one who suggested they push their beds together so that she could hold Normani until she calmed down.

"Where's Reneé?", Megan asked.

"She went downstairs. She said she wanted to sit at the kitchen island and draw in her sketchbook. She can't sleep", Normani replied.

"Oh ok....um, do you want me to push my bed back over or do you want me to leave it how it is?", Meg asked.

"You can leave it how it is. And you can cuddle me again", Normani said.

Megan laid down next to Normani. Normani allowed the taller girl to hold her. She had never felt safe allowing anyone to invade her personal space. As affectionate as Taraji and Fantasia are, they knew not to try to hug Normani. They respected her boundaries.

But it was different with Megan. She liked being held by her. Megan's body heat and the softness of her body was refreshing to Normani. She felt like everything was going to be ok. And she never felt like anything was going to be ok until she met Megan....

"Who hurt you...?", Megan asked Normani.

"I was living with this lady when I was six. I couldn't talk, so her fourteen year old son kept molesting me whenever she wasn't home", Normani explained.

Megan noticed Normani held on to her a bit tighter when she talked about the sexual abuse she suffered.

"I'm so sorry, baby....you didn't deserve that. No little kid ever does. Was there a reason you couldn't talk at that age?", Megan asked.

"Momma Taraji said I have autism. She tested me for it last year. She said some kids with autism are nonverbal up until a certain age", Normani explained.

"That punk ass bitch should've had his little dick cut off! I hate that happened to you, Mani Bear", Megan said.

"Yeah, me too. And then before I came to live here, my foster brother tried to kiss me. So that's why I threw boiling hot water on him. I'm just telling you why I did it. Because I know the other girls in the house probably told you about it", Normani said.

"Yeah....and then they said something about you choked this girl and she almost died. Is that true?", Megan asked.

"Yeah because she tried to rape me in the school restroom!", Normani replied.

"What the fuck?! A girl tried to rape you?!"

"Yes! She kept trying to get with me but I didn't like her like that. So she followed me into the restroom and tried to pull me into a stall. I choked her and just couldn't stop. You have to hurt them before they hurt you. Reneé feels the same way", Normani replied.

"Well look.....I'm sorry for listening to those girls. They're wrong about you. And as long as you have me, nobody will ever have the chance to hurt you again, Mani Bear", Megan said.

"I like when you call me that....can you always cuddle with me at night?", Normani requested.

Megan chuckled. "What will Reneé think?"

"She won't care. But I think she likes your sister", Normani stated.

"What makes you think that?", Megan questioned.

"She kept talking about her to me when you went to take your shower", Normani replied.

"Girl, my sister ain't nowhere near gay. Well, actually I don't even think my sister likes boys either. I can really see her becoming a nun!", Megan said jokingly.

"Well, that won't stop Reneé. She really likes her", Normani said.

"Well....I can't blame her. If you really like someone, you should shoot your shot. You can't be scared", Megan said.

And Normani heard that message loud and clear....