"Don't Take Your Clothes Off" 😭

It was almost time for everyone to get settled into bed. Megan couldn't even fake it....She was terrified to be alone all night with two girls who were guilty of attempted murder! She wanted to grab her clothes, grab her sister and get the fuck out of there!

But....she thought about the fact that in this house, there was a fridge full of food, a pantry full of snacks, a game room, TVs in each bedroom, and she was in love with Fantasia's immaculate cooking skills! The fried chicken, cheesy scalloped potatoes, greens mixed with cabbage and cornbread muffins was much better than the fried salami sandwiches and cheap store bought french fries that she and Courtney would eat often.

Also, she liked being mothered by Taraji and Fantasia. Her mother was more like another teenager in the house to her. As the oldest child, she felt like she always had to be the parent in the house because her mother was so irresponsible and unstable.

"So, you ready to go in the room with psycho one and psycho two, Meg?!", Michelle asked. Causing the other girls to laugh.

"Bae, chill! Don't scare her like that....but for real, Megan...you better run to our room if they try to sacrifice you!", Beyoncé exclaimed as she sat cozily between Michelle and Onika. The girls laughed again.

Normani and Renee were already in their room. The other girls had just got done watching a movie in the living room. Taraji, who is a  psychologist for young children and teens, overheard what the girls were saying and decided to put them in check immediately!

"Girls, stop! I'm tired of y'all talking about Normani and Renee. Especially since y'all don't really know their business and don't need to know their business! They both have been through some traumatic stuff... So please stop judging them and gossiping to Megan and Courtney about them. Allow them to make up their own minds about Renee and Normami", Taraji said.

"How about this, babe. We can just take away privileges from anybody else that we hear talking mess about Normani and Renee for a whole two weeks", Fantasia suggested.

The girls groaned and complained. But they knew they better not let their house mothers hear them talking shit about Renee and Normani anymore.

"Alright! Y'all gotta get up early for classes so go ahead and get ready for bed", Taraji commanded.

"Oh my God! We are too old to be going to bed at eleven o'clock!", Kelly complained.

"Exactly! It's not like we have to actually get up and leave the house to go to school. All we're doing is coming back down here", Onika stated.

Which was true. Fantasia was their teacher. Due to the girls' behavioral and/ or mental problems, the girls had to be homeschooled. Megan and Courtney could've went back to their old school, but they opted to go ahead and be taught by Fantasia.

"Ladies, get your showers and go to bed! Please and thank you!", Fantasia exclaimed.

"The youngest in the house gets to shower first and the oldest goes last", Beyoncé explained to Megan and Courtney.

"So who's the youngest and who's the oldest?", Courtney asked.

"I think you and Renee are the only ones who are sixteen. So you gotta go see if she took her shower already. If not, it depends on who's birthday is first. Rihanna just turned eighteen so she goes last", Beyoncé replied.

"Wait....you can still live here after you turn eighteen?", Megan asked.

"Yeah. The house is for female teens. You don't have to move out until you turn twenty. Plus I still gotta get my diploma", Rihanna replied.

All Courtney could think about was the fact that she  had to approach Renee. No matter what Taraji said about not judging her, she was still afraid of Renee and Normani.