"Caresha, PLEASE!" 🤨✋🏾

Once the girls were done with school, they asked Fantasia if they could go to a popular restaurant in the neighborhood that they loved going to.

"That's cool. Just make sure y'all don't stay gone for too long. Momma Taraji wanted to sit down and talk with everybody", Fantasia informed them.

"Who did what?", Beyoncé asked. Assuming they're in trouble.

"Nobody did anything. It's just an opportunity for each girl to open up about whatever", Fantasia explained.

The girls nodded and then headed to "Vicki's Eatery" with the money Fantasia gave them. They each earned an allowance by doing chores around the house. Because of this, Megan was able to quit her job and just be a regular teen for once! She no longer had to worry about earning enough money to pay rent and make sure she and Courtney had food to eat. She was in a household with responsibile adults who took care of things like that.

"What y'all getting?!", Rihanna yelled out to the other young ladies.

"I don't know, but I feel like we should hop on a train or plane and travel somewhere! I'm bored! We always do the same old thing over and over! It's too many people in this restaurant! I don't even want this shit now! Let's go somewhere else! We always eat here it!", Onika complained.

Michelle looked at the time on her phone. "Onika... take your medicine, baby", she said calmly.

"For real, bae! Cuz what the hell are you talking about?! You're the one who wanted to come here", Beyoncé reminded her. Onika was on her bipolar shit basically!

"Is she ok?", Courtney asked.

"She will be when she takes that fucking pill!", Kelly exclaimed.

"Hey Normani, do you need me to order for you?", Reneé asked.

She was used to ordering for Normani whenever they went out to eat. Normani gets uncomfortable talking to people she doesn't know.

"Oh....I was going to ask Megan to do it for me...", Normani said shyly.

"Well that just makes me jealous as fuck honestly!", Reneé confessed. Causing Normani to giggle.

"Sorry. You can do it!", she said.

"No, I'm just being a territorial bitch. Let Megan do it. I guess I have to step back now that you have a boo", Reneé said with a smile to let Normani know it's ok.

"Well you have one too. Maybe you should order for Courtney", Normani suggested.

Reneé thought that was a good idea....

"Hey, gorgeous....I can place your order for you if you need me to", Reneé said to Courtney.

"Thank you! Now I don't have to have my sister do it! The simplest shit like ordering food always gives me anxiety", Courtney stated.

Reneé chuckled. "I got you. And whatever you want is on me."

"But Momma Tasia gave me money", Courtney said.

"So you can keep that for something else. But I'm paying for your food", Reneé told her.

"Well somebody needs to pay for my food, shit!", Kelly exclaimed.

"I'll pay for your food", Rihanna offered.

"Really? What's the catch?", Kelly asked as she gave Rihanna a suspicious look.

"I saw you naked when I walked in on you getting dressed this morning. Liked what I saw, so I'm tryna fuck. Now what do you want to eat?", Rihanna nonchalantly responded.