"First Time" 💦 Pt. 2

Normani patiently waited for Megan to get out of the shower. She didn't see the point of putting pjs on because she knew she would be taking them right back off....

It was the big night! The night that they would have their first special moment together. Normani was a ball of nerves. As much as she wanted to lose her virginity to Megan, she still was hoping she wouldn't have any unwanted flashbacks....

The boy who molested her as a child never penetrated her. She wasn't developed enough to be penetrated anyway and his perverted ass didn't know anything about penetrating a female anyway. He was a just nerdy, fourteen year boy who couldn't get a girl his age to notice him. So he decided to use little Normani to relieve his raging hormones.

Unfortunately, ever now and then she would have flashbacks about him and even the girl who tried to rape her a few years ago. But she didn't want those thoughts to show up while she was with someone who she actually wanted to have sexual intimacy with. She didn't want her special night to be ruined by her past trauma.

However, Reneé had already told her earlier to relax and not to worry about all of that. She advised her to just have a good time and think positively about everything.

When Megan entered the room they were sharing , she could tell Normani was nervous by the way she looked at her but quickly looked away. Megan knows all of her girlfriend's autistic traits, so she's never offended by her not holding eye contact with her.

"Babe....you look beautiful....is it OK if I take of my robe?", Megan asked.

"Yeah....we can't lose our virginities to each other if you keep it on", Normani said bluntly. Causing Megan to laugh.

"Girl! You are so unintentionally funny", Megan said to her.

Normani chuckled. "Thank you....Um....did you like my mom when we met her earlier?"

Normani was making  conversation with Megan because she honestly didn't know what else to do.

Megan got into bed with Normani and cuddled her....

"Yes, I liked your mom. I'm glad you now know who she is and that you get to form a bond with her", Megan replied.

"Yeah....me too....So are we going to have sex now?", Normani asked.

Megan giggled. "I mean, only if you're ok with that, Mani Bear...."

"Yeah....I'm ok with that...", Normani replied. Then shocked Megan by making the first move. She kissed Megan's lips passionately....

Megan moved slowly and got on top of Normani...."Are you comfortable, Mani Bear?"

"Yeah....Are you?", Normani asked. Which actually touched Megan's heart.

"Yeah....I'm real comfortable...", Meg replied.

She kissed her lover on her neck.

"Um....can I get on top of you?", Normani asked.

"Of course you can....", Megan said with a smile.

Normani straddled Megan and began to grind on her. Megan squeezed Mani's ass cheeks and moaned as she enjoyed the sensation of their wet clits colliding. Then she rubbed Normani's breasts and played with her nipples as Normani did the same to her.

"Want to do a sixy nine?", Normani asked Megan. Megan was flabbergasted!

"Girl, what you know about that?!", Megan asked as they continued grinding.

"Onika and Michelle told me about it. They do it with Beyoncé all the time", Normani replied.

"Well we gotta try it then!", Megan exclaimed with the biggest smile ever!

Normani and Megan engaged in the sixty nine position and it was the greatest experience for them. Especially since they both had never done anything like it before.

Megan tapped Normani's butt to signal her to get up so they could try something else. She told Normani to lay flat on her back.....

"Are you comfortable to be fingered?", Megan asked.

"Yeah....I want to try everything!", Normani replied enthusiastictically.

Megan chuckled. "Mani Bear, you are freaky!"

Normani blushed. "I just want to try things with you though. Nobody else", she said.

"I only want to try things with you too. Ok....relax your muscles....I'm about to slide it in", Megan told Normani.

She was good and wet so Megan's finger slipped right  in. Normani bounced her pussy up and down on Megan's finger and moaned as Megan also licked and sucked on Normani's clit. She feasted on her girlfriend's pussy until Normani had a powerful orgasm.

"That was so good, baby. I want to do you", Normani said.

"Say less!", Megan exclaimed.

Normani licked and sucked all over Megan's terribly wet pussy as she stroked her walls with her finger. She also tongue fucked her. Mani Bear was full of surprises. Megan thought to herself, "If Michelle and Onika taught her about all this, I gotta hug them in the morning!"

Megan experienced a great orgasm.....She and Normani laid in each other's arms afterwards.

"That was so good, bae", Megan said.

"It was... I can't wait to do it again....", Normani stated.

"I want to do it every night to be honest!", Megan exclaimed.

Normani giggled. "We'll have to kick Reneé out of the room when we want to do it. Or try to sneak down to the rec room without Momma Taraji and Momma Tasia hunting us down!"

"Man, I still can't believe they caught us like that! It was embarrassing but funny at the same time!", Megan expressed.

"Yeah, who knew they would come down there to have the same fun we were trying to have?!", Normani said.

"I think it's cool that they still have a good sex life in their marriage though. Most married couples don't even want to touch each other. I want us to be like them when we're that age", Megan said.

"I think we will....we should be foster mothers like them too", Normani suggested.

"Yeah, and collect a check for all them bad ass kids!", Megan said while sharing a  laugh .

"Meg, they won't be bad! At least I hope they won't", Normani said.

"They better be not on my watch! But bottom line, we'll be happy. That's all that matters, right?", Megan asked.

"Right....Megan, I love you", Normani said.

Megan smiled. The only people that have ever told her that were her sister and her grandmother...

"I love you ten times more, Mani Bear...."