2:1

This one is just a really bad one shot that I, for some reason, have decided to share. Enjoy.

Waking up to the sun shining felt great. The avian could already tell that this day was bound to be great. He got out of bed and threw on jeans and his classic red jumper.

He then left his base and started flying towards the perimeter. He gracefully glided down to the little tents he, Scar, and Mumbo had made for their little group called The Buttercups. Scar and Mumbo were already there, waiting for Grian’s arrival. 

“Hello Buttercups.” Grian said as he landed near Scar. “Hello Buttercup,” they say in sync. The avian let out a little giggle before asking, “Has there been any movement from the goat?” “He has made a robot.” Mumbo said. “I was thinking about making our own and having it fight with his.” “After you finish making it, I can build around it to hide our robot until the fight.” Grian planned. “I'll go start on it.” Mumbo flies off presumably to get materials.

Now it's just Grian and Scar standing near the perimeter. “Hey Grian, can I sell cookies?” Grian looked at Scar's hopeful face and couldn't say no. “Only if you give me some.” “Of course, of course.” Grian smiled up at Scar and Scar's cheeks turned an almost unnoticeable pink.

“Bye Buttercup,” and with that Grian was left at their tiny makeshift camp.