1:3

The sun was shining brightly above the hill to which I sat. Colorful flowers, bright green grass, and jungle greenery surrounded me. "Prince Grian! What are you doing up here?" My good friend, Jimmy, came flapping up the hill towards me. "Hi, Tim. I'm just watching the sky and feeling the wind. Also I told you to stop calling me prince." The wind sends chills down my spine but I don't mind. Jimmy soon joins me on top of the beautiful hill. He sighs and we stand there in silence, letting the wind blow through our feathers. "Have any plans for the day?" He says breaking the silence. I shake my head. "Well I should get going. I haven't had lunch yet." He walks away shouting, "Bye! Have a nice day!" before flying off.

I walk to a fallen log and sit down thinking of what to do for the day. I was thinking about pranking Jimmy when I felt a warm pulse run through me. I became a little nervous but I preferred it to the chilly wind that seemed to always flow through the jungle. I felt at peace and the warmth seemed to block the wind. I stood up and a sudden chill ran through me causing me to shiver a bit. I take off into the sky flying home.

I walk through the door and feel the same warmth as before. I think nothing of it and plop onto the couch. I turn on a movie, relaxing some more. Until I feel something on my waist. It started tickling me causing me to shake with laughter. I was laughing and trying to calm down as the thing had already retreated. Sadly the warmth also left me allowing the wind to creep back.

T╎ᒲᒷ ᓭꖌ╎!¡ (Time skip)

Around dinner I felt something touch me again. Except this time it was kinda cold and clammy. I felt uncomfortable and started to shake around trying to get it off. It quickly retreated and I started to grab some frozen pizza. The warm touch returned as I put my food in the microwave. I felt as if I was falling then someone caught me before everything turned black.