1:1

I wake up with the sun shining brightly on my face. I softly hum a tune and smile to myself as I choose my outfit for the day. I get ready, eat my breakfast, and walk out the door. I fly deep into the jungle with my elytra, ready to find something new in the ruins me and Mumbo found a few days before.

I walk into the run-down terracotta building looking at the details put into it. I smile thinking about how lively this place must have been. The sun shining brightly on all the buildings, the trees providing just the right amount of shade, a river running just outside the village, and the houses close to each other. I continue walking into the building, until something catches my eye. It looked like some ancient writing.

⍑ᒷꖎ!¡

∴ᔑ∷

リ𝙹 ᒷᓭᓵᔑ!¡ᒷ

I had no clue what any of it meant and decided to contact my friends, Mumbo and Impulse. A few minutes later they show up with tools and brooks to try and decipher the writing. "Over here!" I call out to them both. After they have looked at the writing, they turn to me, "Scar, this amazing!" "If we can figure out what this says, we might be able to find out more about this place." I feel my face well up with pride at their words. "I'll continue walking around and see if I can find more writings."

I begin walking around again, until I feel a tile shift under my feet. I hear redstone and pistons go off and see a staircase begin to appear. "I think I might have found something." "Yeah, we heard." I can hear the sarcasm in Impulse's voice. I wasn't too fond about going down the dark staircase but decided to go anyway. I pull out my flashlight, shining it on the cobweb filled walls. The dark tunnel gave me the creeps, but I continued walking.

It felt like I had been walking forever when I reached a room that had a red tint to it. In the middle of the small room hung a red blob. The blob looked as if it was glowing to a slow heartbeat, and it took up most of the space in the room. It was creating the red tint of the room, making the room a little creepy. I look around the little room and find some more writing.

ᒲ⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ʖᒷ !¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣ ᒷ↸

I hear faint footsteps heading towards me. Fear shot through me as I hid behind the blob. A few moments pass by, and I see Mumbo walk into the room. "Jeez Mumbo, way to give a man a heart attack." "Oh, sorry Scar. You just disappeared." "I got curious." "Well, do you have any idea what this thing is?" He points to the blob, and I shake my head. "No, but I found more writing!"