Rebirth, betrayal & Meet

hello cuties <3.

So, it's the first chapter of this book hope you will enjoy.

Let's begin the story.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

scene 1

Naira lay amidst flames, her childhood love Avyansh and her stepsister Mihika standing before her, embracing each other.                                                                                                                                              Naira: "My mother died because of you. You conspired against me, sending me to jail, and now you want me to die." (she says with hatred in her voice and red eyes)                                                           Mihika: "So, should I have let you ruin my future or tarnish our family's reputation? You were of no use anyway, nor was your wise mother."

"You...now see what i will do—" Naira grabbed Mihika into the flames as well. Avyansh tried hard to pull Mihika out, but he couldn't succeed. Mihika was screaming, but if anyone looked into Naira's eyes, they would be terrified. No one could tell by looking at her now that she was the girl who had been in jail for the past eight years and had been tortured thereafter. She looked extremely menacing now."

In a short while, both of them were engulfed in the flames. Avyansh had fled from there.

--------------------------------------

Scene 2(main story start)

Naira holds her head, feeling dizzy. She struggles to understand her surroundings as she stands up with the support of the nearby table. Blinking slowly, she tries to adjust to the light that was bothering her. After a few minutes, she regains some consciousness. When she looks around, she finds herself in a hotel room. Confused about her state—she believed she was already dead—she wonders what is happening now.

After contemplating for a couple of minutes, her attention is drawn to a mirror in front of her. To her surprise, she sees herself looking the same as she did eight or nine years ago. Unable to believe it, she touches her face and then suddenly notices a man standing a little distance away. As she gazes at him, she remembers him as the director who had framed her, leading to her eight-year imprisonment.

Then, as the door creaks open slightly, she hears the footsteps of some people outside. It suddenly dawns on her that this is all happening just like it did eight years ago. It means she can change her fate now. With her mind racing with thoughts, she realizes she needs to escape this situation. First, she removes all her fingerprints and erases all evidence that Mihika had fabricated to frame her.

As soon as she finished removing the evidence, she heard footsteps approaching. Quickly, she rushed to the balcony because she couldn't hide anywhere else and couldn't risk going out through the gate. She reached the balcony and realized that the only option for escape was to jump to the adjacent balcony since she was on the tenth floor and couldn't jump from there. Summoning all her courage, she leaped to the neighboring balcony because if she missed this chance, she would have no other options. After all, her so-called father and sister had trapped her in a web of deceit.

As she entered the room through the adjacent balcony due to the open gate, she stumbled upon a man's voice saying, "I have seen many girls who do whatever it takes to get to me, but today, for the first time, someone had the audacity to jump straight into my room from the balcony, that too from the tenth floor... impressive."

As he spoke, Naira lifted her gaze slightly, noticing a man's legs. She then raised her eyes further and saw a well-toned chest and a loosely wrapped towel around his waist.