Chapter 24

Feeling stuck, Gulf got up and walked towards the table. His eyes focused on a folding knife on the table. His mind was blank and his sanity disappeared as Mew's heart stopped beating.

Bright, who was sensitive to the direction of Gulf's eyes, took over the knife before Gulf could touch it and threw it far away.

Gulf saw this, immediately changed his direction towards where the knife was thrown. Bright quickly grabbed Gulf's arm before he could act stupid.

"WAKE UP, GULF! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO, HAH??! YOU THINK MEW WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS?!"

"Then what should i do?" His eyes looked at Bright blankly.

"TELL ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO IF YOUR WORLD LEFT YOU?! TELL ME!!" Shouted loudly then smiled bitterly.

"You and all of you, don't interfere. I have to quickly catch up with him. He must be waiting for me there." He looked around desperately then turned his gaze back to the direction where the knife was thrown.

Gulf's other friends came forward and held Gulf's body while Gulf's parents tried to revive their child.

Gulf continues to rebel. He started to hallucinate seeing Mew in front of him waving for Gulf to follow him. Seeing that, Gulf became even more confused & rebellious. "LET GO OF ME!!! MEW WAS WAITING FOR ME,, LET GO" grabbed Mew's hand.

Gulf's hallucinations got worse until----

,,,,,,,,,,, BIP,,,,,,,,,,,

Win was the first person to see the slight movement of Mew's fingers and immediately screamed hysterically

"MEWWWWWW???!!!" All eyes were on Mew.

The doctor, who had not yet left the room, immediately helped Mew return to the world.

"Quickly set to initial pressure.Ready? 1,,,2,,3"

still weak

"Raise again! 1,,2,,3"

still weak

"Again! 1,,2,,3"

Mew's heart rate began to slowly increase even though it had not yet reached normal levels, allowing the doctors and nurses to breathe a little easier.

Gulf keeps calling Mew's name like crazy. He rebelled strongly because he wanted to hug Mew but his movements were held back by his friends. "MEWWWWW!! WAKE UP DARLING,, COME BACK TO ME,, MEWWWWW!! MEWWW SUPPASITTTTT!!!"

Very slowly, Mew began to open his eyes. At the same time, the friends' grip on Gulf began to loosen because they felt relieved to see Mew's condition, who had started to open his eyes.

Gulf immediately came forward and hugged Mew tightly. "Honey,, finally you came back to me ---My darling Mew" Gulf immediately cried in relief as he hugged Mew tightly.