Chapter 9

From morning until late evening, Gulf was always near Mew.

He just orders Mew around all the time, making Mild and Win furious when he sees him.

"You're the Chairman, you're the one who's supposed to do this and that. Why do you keep ordering Mew around, huh? You don't have any hands?" Win growled as he put his hands on his hips.

"That's right. You should be helping me here, Gulf Kanawut! Why do you keep following Mew everywhere, bastard?!" Said Mild, who was also furious because Gulf hadn't helped her at all in building a new tent and had just watched.

"Precisely because I am the Chairman here, I have to watch over you and this person" Pointing to Mew.

"What kind of leader are you, Gulf. Come here quickly and help me! Or do you want me to report it to the supervisor?!" Mild's threats make Gulf reluctantly help her.

"Gulf, where is the report I told you to bring? The supervisor has already asked about it," asked Perth suddenly when he came to Gulf.

"It's in the room, Perth. Just a moment, I'll get it," he said as he ran into the hotel lobby.

"He called phi by his name directly??" Mild asked, surprised to hear Gulf call Perth by his name.

"Hmm... I don't mind if he calls me Phi or not, it's the same thing anyway, right?" Patted the shoulder & received a nod from Mild.

The social gathering event is located on Mount Ngoch Linh, Thailand.
The committee and lecturers sleep in hotel rooms, while new students are required to build their own tents around the hotel and are not allowed to book rooms. If caught sanctions will be imposed.

Behind the hotel you are immediately greeted by a very dark and dense forest. There are many strange rumors about wild animals & cannibals in it. Therefore, the hotel has provided barriers so that visitors do not enter the forest. However, due to frequent natural disasters in that place, the barrier is slowly being destroyed.

Many curious people enter the forest and always end up not finding his body.

As if vanished into the earth.

In the room, Gulf was surprised by the presence of Jane, who was wearing sexy clothes, sitting on his bed.

"Hello, Gulf"

"YOU??! WHY CAN YOU COME INTO MY ROOM, DAMN IT?!" Gulf's jaw tightened when he saw the person he didn't want to see, appearing in front of him at this moment.
"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!"

"You kicked me out, Gulf? Don't you miss me? In the past, you always said you loved me every second. Why are you like this now?"

"LOVE?" Pulling the corners of the lips.

"That was before you became a bitch & betrayed me"

"What do you mean, Gulf? Just so you know, I never betrayed you at all. And what do you mean? I'm a bitch? Watch your words!!"

"Tch, you're talking a lot. Get out now." Gulf stepped forward to pull Jane's arm to get her out of her room.

Jane's cunning idea appeared at that moment. Jane leaned forward and immediately kissed Gulf on the lips.
At the same time, Mew entered Gulf's slightly open room to call him because Perth told him to.

Mew, who accidentally saw the scene of Gulf and Jane kissing, reflexively slammed the door and immediately ran away somewhere. He was very afraid of being found out & being tortured again by Gulf.

Gulf was startled by the sound of the door, immediately slapped Jane's cheek and pulled her arm firmly out of the bedroom door. "CHEAP WOMAN!! GO AWAY!!" Locked the door to his room and immediately ran, chasing the person who had just caught him without caring about Jane's screams. However, Gulf was disappointed because he lost track of this person."AAARRGHHH that damn woman!" Tousles his hair.