Chapter 27 - final

3 years later...

Gulf accompanied Mew without missing a beat until his wounds and legs were completely healed. Gulf didn't give up on continuing to teach his lover how to speak. And as a result, Mew can speak even though sometimes it's still not fluent.

Gulf graduated 1 year ago & immediately went to work, replacing his father's position at a well-known luxury company in the middle of Bangkok.

Gulf really likes taking Mew back and forth to his luxury company, making all the staff there know Mew well as their future boss's husband.

In these 3 years, Mew learned a secret that Gulf had been hiding from him, namely that Gulf was the person who had paid off Mew's family's debt. He is the person who has secretly paid off the Mew family's debt. No wonder Mew always wondered why he wasn't being chased by loan sharks anymore all this time. And when he looked for work, Gulf always forbade him and finally said that he had paid off the debt in full so that Mew no longer needed to work to pay off any debts.

When Mew asked why Gulf did that, the answer was always the same, "because my money is your money."

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Bangkok University, Thailand

"MEWWWW!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION!!" Win handed over a blue flower bucket and Mew accepted it. Win was in Mew's year, but he took time off, so Win graduated before him.

"Thank you---oh Win" Smiling.

"You're welcome, Mew. Mew! Can I take your picture? You're very handsome today and I don't want to waste the opportunity." He took out his cell phone from his trouser pocket.

Mew nodded in agreement.
Mew holds the flower bouquet in her hand nicely while smiling sweetly at the camera.

When Win wanted to take a photo, a voice called Mew from the side, making Mew reflexively glance at the source of the sound and making Win annoyed.
.

When Win wanted to take a photo, a voice called Mew from the side, making Mew reflexively glance at the source of the sound and making Win annoyed

"FUCK!! DON'T YOU SEE I'M TAKING A PICTURE, GULF?!" Staring at Gulf sharply.

"None of my business!" Sticked out his tongue then glanced at Mew.