Chapter 13

Gulf's cell phone kept ringing in his trouser pocket.

Gulf's hands moved, looking for the trousers that were nearby. After being found, he reached into his pocket and answered the call while still sleeping on his back with his eyes closed.

"Hmmm?"

"Where are you now??!"

"Why?"

Suspect. "You're not in your room and still sleeping, right, Gulf?"

"Just say,, hhhooamm,, you need to call me,, hhhmmmmm"

" SSSHHIIAAA !!! YOU'RE REALLY A FUCKING GULF!! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE STILL SLEEPING! IT'S ALREADY 2 IN THE AFTERNOON! HAVE YOU FORGOT WHAT DAY IT IS? IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY PREPARATION DAY FOR OUR CAMPUS TOMORROW, GULF!! AND YOU'RE WANTED FROM BY THE HEAD LECTURER"

Hearing Mild's words, Gulf suddenly regained consciousness and immediately got up. "WHAT?? SHIAA!" Wiping his forehead.

"TELL HIM I CAME LATE" Rubbing his rough face. And when he was about to stretch to the right, Gulf was surprised by the presence of Mew beside him. The body is full of kiss marks and is in a back-to-back position.

"SSSHHHHIIIIITTT,, WHAT I HAVE DONNNEE??!"

" Why Gulf??? What happened
there ?"

"M-Mild, ehh, I'm busy now. Just say I'll take care of it this afternoon. What's important is that tomorrow the lecturer will accept that it's done." Grabbed the blanket and pulled it roughly aside. Gulf was even more surprised when he saw that his kiss marks were full from Mew's neck to the tips of his toes.

"Hel-----"

He was so shocked that Gulf unconsciously turned off the call from Mild and his cell phone fell on the bed. Again, he rubbed his rough face with the palms of his hands. "YOU REALLY FUCK, GULF" Hit his head while continuing to curse himself.

Gulf looked back at Mew's body. Turning Mew's body to face him.
Gulf could see his kissmarks printed clearly from his neck to his thighs.
Turning Mew's body to face him.
Gulf thought about how violent he was. I don't know what demon possessed Gulf, so he could do something like this to Mew.

Slowly, his hand moved to gently caress Mew's cheek. However, Gulf was shocked again by Mew's very hot body temperature.

Without thinking, Gulf carried Mew's body bridal style to the bath. Turning on the warm water faucet then gently cleaned Mew's body of sperm. After that, he inserted his index finger into Mew's hole to clean the sperm and blood that was full of it.

After feeling clean, Gulf wiped Mew's body and put him in pajamas. Replaced the bed sheet and blanket with new ones, then put Mew's body back on the bed. Gulf moved out of the room wearing only a bathrobe.

In the living room, Gulf found Grandma looking at the view of Bangkok city with a servant accompanying her beside her.

"Morning, Grandma," said Gulf from behind, surprising the grandmother and servant.

How come? Gulf suddenly was there, while they didn't know that Gulf and Mew had been there since last night.

"Oh, Nong Gulf? When did you arrive in Bangkok?" Gently rubbing Gulf who was beside him.

"Just last night, Grandma" Smiled.

"Prepare the compress," he ordered the waiter.

"Yes, sir." Bowed respectfully & walked away.

"Did Mew come home with you too, Nong? Since last night, Grandma hasn't seen him. Maybe because Grandma is already asleep, so he doesn't want to disturb" Smiling.