Chapter 5

Two seconds after Mew became unconscious, the door to the BEM room was forced open by someone.

"MEWWWW" Win suddenly ran towards Mew who was lying unconscious on the floor of the room with Gulf still in the position of strangling him.

"What did you, Mew!! fuck!!" Joss clenched his fist and immediately hit Gulf's face blindly.

Gulf, who was still confused in his thoughts, didn't have time to avoid Joss's blow. When Gulf returned the blow Joss was able to dodge it very nimbly.

"I DIDN'T THINK THIS CAMPUS CHAIRMAN WAS A MURDERER!!!"
Continue to hit Gulf in the face.

"Joss, stop! We better take Mew to the hospital immediately, sob, I don't think Mew is breathing anymore, Jossss!! Quickly help me take Mew!!"

"YOU ARE VERY OUTSTANDING! DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MEW AGAIN OR YOU WILL DEAL WITH ME!"
Joss immediately picked up Mew's frail body & left to take her to the nearest hospital, followed by Win behind.

Gulf, who was still agitated, rummaged through everything in the room while ruffling his hair roughly.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

When he arrived at the hospital, Mew was immediately rushed by the nurse to the emergency room to receive treatment so that Mew's life could be saved.

It looked like the atmosphere in the room was very tense. The doctor on duty immediately checked Mew's heartbeat and was surprised that he couldn't hear a heartbeat. Immediately he took out & installed a cardiac shock device throughout Mew's body as well as a breathing apparatus.

On the other hand, Win, who saw him, just continued to cry, not expecting that the friend he had just met yesterday would be tortured so cruelly.

Joss and Win agreed that after all this chaos was resolved, they would report Gulf to the campus so that he would be subject to heavy sanctions.

1x, still shows a straight line

2x, still shows the same results

Until the 6th shock, finally Mew's heart started beating again but at a weak tempo, allowing the nurse and Joss & Win to breathe a little easier.

"The patient is still in an unstable condition. Luckily the patient was brought here as soon as possible. If he is a little late, his life will not be saved. And it is best not to see him for now and let the patient rest. You can see him tomorrow when his condition has recovered. I'll excuse myself first"

"Thank you doc" said Win while looking at Mew from outside the transparent glass of the room.

"Do you want to stay here or do you want me to take you home, Win?"

"If I go home, I'm afraid that bastard will come back and hurt Mew again, Joss" Wiping his tears roughly.

"Don't worry. I will look after Mew until he wakes up tomorrow, Win."