Chapter 20 ⚠

Mew and Gulf are in the campus parking lot.

"Honey, when you've finished class, wait for me in the usual place, okay?"

Kissing Mew's sweet lips without shame.

Mew immediately hit Gulf lightly on the chest and glanced right and left anxiously, afraid that other people would see him. Gulf just smiled anxiously seeing Mew's frightened expression.

They initially walked together then separated at the end of the hallway, heading to their respective classes.

Without them realizing it, someone was watching them from a distance, "FUCK! YOU'VE BEEN FAR AWAY, HUH?! THE GULF IS MINE!! YOU CAN'T TAKE IT FROM ME, DAMN MUTE" She clenched her fists tightly and walked away from where she was hiding.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

"Okay kids. My hour is over. Don't forget my assignment and submit it at our next meeting."

"Okay" said the students in unison.

The lecturer left the class, followed by other students.

"Mew, are you okay with waiting for Gulf alone? I was told to go to the lecturer now because I have some assignments left behind. Or do you want to accompany me?" Win asked while putting his books into his bag.

Mew wrote on the paper and handed it to Win, "Don't worry about me. I'm fine waiting for Gulf alone. You take care of your business first. Cheer up" Smiling.

Win immediately hugged Mew because he was touched, "Thank you" He patted his back gently. Let go of his hug & get up.

"I'll go first. See you tomorrow." He waved and Mew nodded in return.

Win left the class in a hurry and Mew was left alone in the class.

"Excuse me" Mew turned towards the voice.

"Are you the one named Mew Suppasit?" Mew nodded in confusion.

"I was asked to call you to the lecturer's room to meet Mr. Xavier. Follow me." Mew nodded and followed him without suspicion.

Along the way, Mew kept thinking whether he was having problems with his assignments like Win until the lecturer called him?

Mew continued to follow the person from behind and was directed to a quiet place. Mew started to get confused and reflexively stopped following him. Mew started to feel uneasy because as far as he knew, the direction to the lecturer's room did not pass through this place.

Two seconds after Mew remained silent in his place, suddenly from behind someone immediately covered his mouth with a cloth containing an anesthetic.

Mew was shocked and tried to fight back.

However, the anesthetic content first worked its way into his body, making Mew's whole body start to sweat coldly, his head suddenly became dizzy and his vision slowly became darker and his hands began to feel numb, followed by his legs slowly losing strength.