Chapter 4

After he was satisfied with crying, Mew stood up while holding his arm which hurt from being hit earlier.

He didn't forget to look in the mirror for a moment to tidy up his messy appearance because of Gulf's actions.

When Mew was about to leave the door, a gang came out of nowhere, consisting of 4 strong men and standing in front of Mew.
They ran into Mew who was about to leave.

When they saw Mew, they stood still in the doorway, not giving Mew the slightest access to get out of there.

The gang leader looked at Mew's condition from head to toe, including the bite marks from Gulf on Mew's neck which were very clearly visible. "Wahh finished having fun huh?" Smiling slyly.

Mew knitted his eyebrows, not understanding the meaning of that person's words. Mew, who wanted to leave right then, tried to bow respectfully and move forward a little, thinking maybe they would make way. They didn't move at all & instead laughed mockingly, making Mew very confused.

"Where are you going sweetie?" He rubbed Mew's soft cheek and brought his to face him.
"Want to have some fun??" He moved his eyebrows while stroking Mew's cheek.

Mew finally understood where his words were going.

Mew immediately pushed the person's hand away from his cheek and tried to push forward against their sturdy body.

But with a sudden movement, Mew's right hand was pulled until Mew's body staggered backwards and was dragged until it pressed against the wall.

The person immediately pressed his body against Mew.

As fast as lightning, the man's tongue darted into Mew's slightly open mouth and invited Mew's tongue to play.

Mew tried to fight back by biting the person's tongue.

Slapping Mew hard on the cheek, "How dare you bite my tongue!"
Once satisfied, the kiss ended with a strong bite on Mew's lips until they bled.

His mouth continued down to Mew's smooth white neck.

"Your lips are cute too, ehh?"
His hands moved gropingly from her head to Mew's slender waist.

One of his friends helped by unzipping Mew's pants.

Then, each of them held Mew's hands & feet while watching their Boss enjoy Mew's beautiful body.

Mew continue to rebel. But their strength is outweighed by their sturdy bodies. Mew could only cry in resignation while shaking his head.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, FUCK!!"
Immediately stopped his activities and turned to the source of the sound.

"Go away don't bother me!!" He touched Mew's body again & bit Mew's neck which was already covered in kiss marks.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM, YOU STUPID! HE BELONGS TO THE GULF KANAWUT TRAIPIPATTANAPONG ! DO YOU WANT TO DIE IN HIS HANDS??!"
Just hearing the name Gulf made them not flinch in the slightest.

Even though they are both from elite circles, Gulf is the one who occupies the highest position. They just have to submit to Gulf & not touch anything that belongs to Gulf.
If you want your life to be safe.

"Tch, bastard!! This sweet man is already Gulf's? Hah, you guys, let him go." Mew immediately slumped and sat on the cold bathroom floor.
He closed his eyes to relax his chaotic mind a little.

Mew never thought he would be harassed like this on the first day of class.

Giving a turtle neck sweater to Mew which happened to be idle in his hands.