Chapter 16

After Gulf left the apartment lobby, Mew didn't immediately enter. He first walked around the apartment as usual, looking to see if there were any workplaces that were opening vacancies.

Getting a place to live like an apartment doesn't make Mew feel calm & comfortable.
It all belongs to Gulf. One day, Gulf could throw him out at any time. Therefore, Mew must get a job and money to prepare for his life before that happens.

After walking around for 30 minutes, Mew saw that there was a bar that had a vacancy for a waiter. Mew immediately came in carrying the locker leaflet that was taped to it.

Mew entered the bar and was a little confused about who he should meet until...

"Hello, how can we help you?"Mew wrote in the book he always held.

"Sorry, I want to ask, is it true that there is a vacancy here for a waiter? Is the locker still available?"

"Ahh, do you want to apply for a job?" Receiving a nod from Mew.

"Then follow me. We will meet the head of the bar here. Come on." Mew followed the waiter into a hallway until he met two large bodyguards standing guard in front of a gold-colored door.

"Excuse me, there is someone here who wants to apply for a job" said the waiter to one of the bodyguards.

One of the bodyguards on guard contacted his colleague who was somewhere via walkie talkie.

While waiting, Mew just kept looking down, afraid of the large bodies and sharp gazes of those who kept looking at him.

"Okay, you go in. The boss is waiting inside. And you, go back to your work." Opened the door and Mew stepped into the dark room and stopped in front of a table where there were already 3 people looking straight at him, namely the boss and 2 bodyguards.

"You want to apply for a job here?" Mew nodded his head slowly.

"Are you mute?" Mew was silent for a moment then nodded again. The Boss stood up and walked over to Mew. Raising Mew's face, who continued to look down with his index finger. While paying attention to every corner of Mew's face, his eyes continued to fall until they settled on the curve of Mew's slender waist and suddenly the man put his hand on the curve of Mew's waist without permission, making Mew shocked and stepped back because he was uncomfortable.

"Why are you walking away? I have to test you first before I accept to work here!" Walked closer to Mew again, put his hand back on Mew's waist and hugged him.

In his heart, Mew kept asking himself, what kind of servant job requires a hug like this? This was completely beyond his expectations.

Mew, who felt very uncomfortable, forcibly let go of the man's hug and immediately ran out of the bar. Since that incident, Mew stopped looking for work for a month because of the trauma.

 Since that incident, Mew stopped looking for work for a month because of the trauma