Chapter 8

"Yes, Pho?"

"Gulf, can you stop by your cousin Dean's office for a moment? You just need to sign the cooperation letter there. Pho is still in France at the moment. I'm afraid you won't have time to stop by. You can, right?"

"Okay, Pho. I'll be there now"

"Now turn around. We will go to Dean's company."

"Yes sir"

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Deanise Company,,

A black luxury car was parked beautifully in the company lobby, which was very luxurious and towering.

"Hey wake up!" He patted both cheeks until Mew woke up from his sleep on Gulf's shoulder and immediately sat up, blinking his eyes.

"Come with me in." Without further ado, Gulf got out of the car arrogantly, greeted respectfully by all the staff there.

Gulf was immediately directed to the room where Dean was.

Knock Knock Knock

"Excuse me sir, Sir Gulf has arrived" said Dean's secretary while looking down.

"Okay, tell me to come in."

Opening the door, inviting Gulf and Mew to enter.

When Dean saw Mew's face, Dean was a little stunned for a moment.

Meanwhile, Mew's eyes were busy looking at every corner of Dean's luxurious room.

Wasn't this kid the one outside my restaurant at that time? What kind of coincidence! His eyes were still looking at Mew.

"What are you looking at?" Gulf, who didn't like it when Dean was watching Mew, immediately blocked Dean's view using his sturdy body.

"Nothing. You're here to replace your father, right? Sit down. I'll get the letters." Opened the drawer and took the letters out onto the table.

"You can read it slowly first and then sign it. Oh yes, how are you, Gulf?"
Dean made small talk with his eyes continuing to stare at Mew.

Mew, who felt being stared at, looked into Dean's eyes, after a few seconds he turned his gaze in another direction.

Why does that person keep looking at me? Does he recognize me" Unconsciously knit his eyebrows.

"No need to make small talk with me, Dean" Signed after reading everything.

"My business is finished. Goodbye" Turn around.

"Why are you in such a hurry, Gulf? We only met after 2 years."

"I'm busy" Stepping out the door.
Dean immediately stood up and grabbed Mew's hand who had turned around and was about to follow Gulf out.

Mew was surprised when someone grabbed her hand.