Chapter 17

In the spacious apartment, only Mew lives alone. Sitting on the bed while contemplating his life that he has passed until now.

His grandmother died 2 weeks ago due to illness and all the funeral costs were handled by Gulf. Mew is very grateful because if it wasn't for Gulf, his grandmother wouldn't have been able to have a proper burial because he himself didn't have the money to handle it.

After their grandmother left, Mew and Gulf no longer used servants because Mew could take care of all the housework himself, including cooking for himself and Gulf when they stayed overnight.

The more you come here, without realizing it, Mew becomes more and more spoiled and dependent on Gulf.
He couldn't imagine if Gulf suddenly left him. That's why Mew always tries to please Gulf as a lover. Mew doesn't want Gulf to turn into what he used to be. Mew really doesn't have anyone anymore.

Mae,, Pho ... Mew miss you sob ... Wiping tears.

 Wiping tears

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Mew, who was focusing on cooking, was not surprised when a strong hand suddenly wrapped around his slender waist because he knew who the culprit was. Who else if not Gulf Kanawut, his beloved boyfriend.

"Morning, darling!! Morning kiss?"
Whispered in Mew's ear.

Mew turned around and immediately kissed Gulf briefly on the lips.

"NOOOO!! Morning kiss, darling. That was called a kiss" Pursing his lips. His hand grabbed Mew's nape and immediately kissed his sweet lips greedily and full of lust. The sound of moaning and clashing of tongues could be heard filling the kitchen.

The sound of tongues fighting that Gulf really likes.

"Mmphh,, mmhhh,,, pppphh...," Mew, who was out of breath, patted Gulf lightly on the shoulder. Gulf untied the link and wiped his saliva on Mew's lower lip while continuing to smile.

"Honey, Mama and Papa want to meet you today. Come with me home later. Coincidentally, you don't have class today, right?" Hugging Mew tightly, both hands were placed on Mew's slender waist.

Mew who heard it was very surprised.
He is not ready to meet Gulf's parents.

What will they say if their only child is dating a man?

Mew kept thinking nonsense until he didn't hear Gulf's call.

"Honey?,,Mew?,,Honey??" Mew gasped in surprise and woke up from her reverie.

"What are you thinking about? Could it be my parents? Don't worry. They're good. I'm by your side. I won't let them hurt you even though they're my own parents." Rubbed Mew's cheek gently while looking at Mew's beautiful eyes.

Kissed Mew's lips.

"Hah, why do your lips make me so addicted, darling?"

Mew covered his mouth because Gulf kept kissing his lips then turned around, returning to her cooking activities. Gulf just smiled seeing Mew's excited behavior. Hugged him tightly from behind and put his chin on Mew's shoulder.