"Yes, it's comfortable to live here," Jogo replied, feeling content. "No humans can come close," he said as he tossed his pipe behind him. 

"I guess it's really inconvenient when you don't have a body. Self-regeneration is really inefficient, too," Mahito commented, casually enjoying himself in the hot spring.
Geto sat down nearby as the two conversed with each other.

"Mahito, it seems like you've used up a lot of cursed energy as well," Jogo observed, his tone casual as he watched Mahito floating in the water.

"Oh, can you tell?" Mahito replied, his voice nonchalant. "Ryomen Sukuna and his vessel are my nemesis. This game started when I met my new toy..."

Mahito sighed, “...but it didn't go well. It wasn't bad at first, though. Maybe I should have taken the toy hostage and forced Midoriya to make a Binding Vow.”

Mahito playfully imagined a scenario in his mind. “If you don't want him to die, hand over your body to Sukuna~” He also imagined Midoriya with a hilariously scribbled face, growling in protest.

Geto spoke, “No, a Binding Vow can only be done by himself. It's not that simple to initiate a Binding Vow through intervention.”

Mahito blew bubbles on the water as he pondered, ‘Maybe it would have been better if I just gave him a fatal blow instead of transfiguring him. Maybe Sukuna could have treated him with his Reverse Cursed Technique’
As Mahito mused, Sukuna’s condescending expression flashed into his mind. 
“Know your place, you fool.”

‘No, that's how he is. He'll refuse no matter what and also the brat himself can heal his injuries after learning how to do the reverse cursed technique' Mahito concluded. 

Emerging from the water, Mahito said, “Jogo. After coming in contact with Sukuna, I think it's better to follow Geto's plan first. Sukuna is worth the effort.”

Jogo narrowed his lone eye, looking serious. “Collect all fingers and offer it to Sukuna? It doesn't matter if we all die in the process. Right?” 

A grin spread across Jogo's face as he continued, “Very well. It doesn't have to be me smiling in the wilderness 100 years later. I'm fine with it, as long as curses live as humans.”

“Oh, you get it,” Mahito said cheerfully as he put on his clothes. 

Geto spoke, “So let's collect all six fingers kept by Jujutsu High School.”

“Is that necessary?” Jogo asked.

“Jujutsu Sorcerers keep Izuku Midoriya because they want him to swallow Sukuna's fingers, right? Even if we ignore him, he'll eat it by himself.”

Geto responded, explaining the situation, “The higher-ups of Jujutsu High still can't judge Izuku Midoriya's strength as a vessel. They don't know how many fingers it takes for him to lose control. They will probably gather all the fingers before making him swallow all at once. Although there's one exception.”

Suddenly, Gojo's jolly face appeared on the screen, making a peace sign. “I want him to eat it quickly!”

“We can't wait that long, right?” Then Geto stood up as he said, “In a worst-case scenario, the higher-ups might kill Izuku Midoriya.”

“Nothing ventured, nothing gained.” Jogo rested his chin on his palm in deep thought. “What should we do?”

“I've made the arrangements,” Geto reassured him. “That's why I let Jujutsu High School retrieve the fingers we had.”

Meanwhile, we see a tall building where someone was seen sitting in a chair while being hooked up with medical equipment, A man was seen stated that ghe well dressed non faced man seemed happy recently, and asked if it was because the League was growing. This only got the man to chuckle, and stated it was because Shigaraki now had conviction. He'd let Shigaraki decide everything, though he would help the young man if he asked. He was even preparing for the time when Shigaraki could become the 'next him'. As he said this, a room full of tanks with Nomu looking creatures was shown, glowing eerily.

While also looking over a certain container that held an object tjay was surrounded by liquid.

"I was really surprised to find something so powerful....it drawned to me...and the fact it was still moving without any source was truly something esle... too bad I could only use it on people...Stain was a fine example....but I need to make sure the Nomu's can handle it...maybe another person will use its power if I give them the right push" he said while placing his hand underneath his chin.

As the object was seen to be...a heart was the object as it beat with rhythm.

Chapter End.
Well hope you enjoy....next chapter is the summer camp arc where Mizuki Yagi will meet her brother back...or will she?
Time in next time.
Stay safe and peace out.