Chapter 24

Ira's POV

"What are we doing here? This is the CEO's office. Maybe someone else can actually help yo-" and my words get cut off as she opens the door and slightly pushes me, making me fall into the room.

Thankfully for me; I go flying into a couch. My face comes into contact with a pillow and I forget all my problems after feeling how soft it is.

Maybe I'll just take a quick nap...

"Mrs. Ahmed? Are you okay?" a voice from afar questions.

A few seconds go by before I snap out of my trance and realize what she just called me.

I force myself upward to confront her but my vision starts doubling. Not to mention my hair is now out of it's bun and strands are falling all over my face.

"I have got it from here, Yulia. Make sure no one disturbs me."

"Okay sir."

Who else was in the room? And why the hell was my brain not currently reciprocating with me?

"Wait! I wanna come too! Don't leave me!"

I push myself off the couch with as much force I can muster but barely take a step before muscled arms circle my waist and pull me towards a bear. Wait no a person.

Is someone trying to kidnap me again? No way would I let them succeed this time.

I start shifting and struggling out of the kidnapers grip but their too strong.

Suddenly both of my arms get held in one of the kidnapers hand and is held behind me.

What the hell?

"Let me fucking go, you pyscho!" I scream.

"You know I won't ever fucking let you. Stop squirming around in my lap, you know what that does to me."

Please nooo. I was sitting on Aryaan Ahmed's lap. Oh teleportation god please help me!

I start shoving my arms into his stomach from behind and he then shoves my face into the pillow next to me.

My breaths start getting shallower as I start sobbing into it. The last thing I wanted to do was cry in front of him and that was just exactly what I was doing right now.

His other arm slithers around my waist and I start panicking while trying to move away with my face still in the pillow.

He yanks my belt off and uses it to wrap my hands behind my back.

With that I'm yanked up into seating position facing him. For some reason that suddenly stabilizes my emotions and makes my anger vanish.

"Why did you come back from wherever you were? You should have stayed there." I huff.

Instead of answering he continues to give me a cold stare. 

"You know what, forget I asked anything. I'm out of here." 

I put all my weight onto my legs with my hands of no use and stand up. 

"If you even put one foot outside this room in your current state, I will fucking cuff you to my desk." he growls. 

I look down to see what he is talking about and do a very bad job of hiding my astonishment. 

My blouse has come undone and one of the sleeves is falling off a shoulder to reveal my bra while my pants have slid to under my waist, showing off my stomach. 

 "Take off that stupid belt and I'll fix it Mr. Ahmed."

"You are not going anywhere. I will not let anyone see you like this anyway. Sit down. We need to talk." he says in a stern tone. 

"First untie me and then I'll sit." I say trying to match his tone. 

Like I would let him see he still scared the shit out of me. 

"Come here then." 

I glare at him and try figuring out what he is up to but nothing is revealed with his facial expression. 

He is wearing a tight white undershirt with his sleeves rolled up where you can clearly see his muscles with black pants and black dress shoes. Green eyes glare back at me and he flexes his arms causing a black wavy strand of hair to fall over his forehead. 

 I hesitate before standing in front of him and he pulls me onto him before balancing me on one of his legs.  

After realizing he probably won't be taking it off I try to get up and he does something unexpected. 

Aryaan pulls down one of my straps all the way down till my whole breast is exposed and then grabs my chin. 

"What the hell is wro-"

"You try escaping me one more damn time and the last thing you will be worrying about is your clothes." 

"Fuck you Aryaan." I sob before even realizing that I called him his first name after years. 

My eyes widen and before I can correct myself he reaches down and kisses me.