Chapter 13

Guys should I make a third person POV or continue with 1st person?

Ira's POV

As I waited to get called by the receptionist I got a handful of stares. Some were trying to be polite and stare in indirect ways while others just kept looking at me.

 I could have just called the ambulance but that would have left me with a rather large bill to pay. Which I wanted to minimize as much as I could. (I did have money. I just preferred to use it on things I can't control.)

Luckily I had some bandages in the car and was able to cover the wounds but I know it wouldn't hold it in place for much longer. Not to mention my wavy hair was a complete mess and my eyeliner had boldened the circles I had under my eyes. 

My eyes would probably start dilating soon because I hadn't taken the pills. Even my vision was fading in and out and it was hard for me to concentrate on what was going around me. The mark was starting to burn but I knew I couldn't touch it because Eva told me not to. 

I saw a small child waving at me and I waved back. I couldn't tell whether it was a girl or boy because they appeared too far away. Emptiness effulged me as I saw the kid being embraced by the mother.

 I would've been like the mom, I thought. If it wasn't for what happened two years ago. The mother then kissed the child's cheek as the child smiled back. I covered my mouth as tears started rapidly falling down my face. The child then said something in her ear and then they both held each other's hands and started walking towards my direction.

Did I do something wrong? Why are they coming this way? I hope I didn't disturb them, I thought.. I tried wiping away my tears but they just increased after what now I saw was a boy, and his mother sit next to me. 

"Are you okay, dear? I would love to help you in anyway I can. You seem like your a wonderful young lady. And I see you have taken quite an interest, in my baby. His name is Aaron and he will be turning 3 next week, he's the best thing that happened to me. God doesn't like me very much though. He has cancer and doe-ssn't h-have much time left." she tried saying and gave me a wobbly smile. 

It broke my heart to see such a sweet child only have little time left in this world. I could understand her pain though. What did we ever do to lose what mattered the most to us, god? 

"No, please just take care of him! And oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that. He may just be too good for this world." I said.

The mom then got a call and mentioned if I could take care of him as she attended it. Which I nodded in response to. 

I took out my phone and texted Sid to see how things were at work when I felt a tug on my sleeve. I turned to see Aaron's soft hands trying to encircle my wrist. His chocolate colored skin tone complimented his light brown eyes which held so much warmth in them. 

He took something out of his little shorts and placed it in my hand. 

"Mommy give me candy beecuz I was scc-cared to come to the doctorr. But I don't think I need it anymore! I become a brave boy now! I wonna giv it to you so you happyy. Will candy be happy for you?" he questioned. 

"You indeed are a very brave boy! And thank you soo much for the candy! It will definitely make me happy!" I said and grinned at his cute little face.

"Yay!" he exclaims. 

He then puts his chubby little arms around a part of my waist and hugs me. 

My heart swells as he does and I hug him back, laughing. His mother then comes and says that they have to leave and I tell both of them it was lovely being able to meet them. She nods her head in response and lifts him up as she walks away. 

I start feeling a weird sensation in my stomach and get up. The receptionist looks up and tells me my turn has come. 

"Go down that hallway and turn right. Look for C408, that is your room." she says while pointing in that direction. 

I start walking down the hallway and then suddenly the pain doubles over. I press my hand against the wall for support and notice red seeping through my blouse and rushing down my pants. 

My vision starts blacking out as I hear the receptionist scream. I see her run towards or away from me. 

"Ma'am are you okay? What happened? What should I do? Do you need something?" she says in a panicked state as she helps me reach the room. 

"I'll inform the doctor right away! You have come to the best hospital here! You are in good hands, ma'am." she says and runs out of the room. 

I start taking my blouse out of my pants and hastily look for where the bandages are as everything triples in my vision. My head starts pounding aggressively as I hear the footsteps of an elephant outside of the room. Or is it a person? 

I see a silhouette of a man come into the room. He washes his hands and then puts something on them. Why is he in this room? Is he going to kidnap me?

His hands remove my hands from my stomach but I then try pushing him. Why is he trying to touch me? What is he doing here?

"Ge-eet a-awa-yy fro-om me!" I scream. 

He grabs both of my hands and puts it above my head. 

"Shhh. I'm the doctor, Mrs. Arora. It's nice to see you again." he says with his perfect set of white teeth. 

I don't know him! Why can't I figure out what he is trying to say? What is going on? 

He unbuttons my whole blouse as I try wriggling away from his touch. 

A lady enters but I can't tell what she is saying. 

Third Person POV 

"Sir! What are you doing here? She has already been assigned a doctor. There is no need for you to do this! And the injury is only at the bottom half of her abdomen! This is not right. Why are you going to put eye drops in her eyes their completely fine! I hav-" 

"Remember your position, Lisa. This is none of your business. Her eyes have turned a different color she needs this medication. Now I prefer if you leave. That is if you value your job."

"What do you mean sir, her eyes are fin-

"LEAVE!" he orders. 

And she runs away. 

"Its been such a long time, Iravati. How beautiful have you become over the years. I can't believe from all the people you got paired with Aryaan. If it was under my control you would have been mine." he whispers to her.

She couldn't hear anything he said to her though because she had fallen unconscious. 

Her eyes though... The only way it could have turned that color was if she had gotten marked..

He finished sewing up her wounds and cleaned up the blood that had been splattered across her stomach. 

He stared at her plump red lips and now pale face. Her long brown eyelashes fluttered a little in her sleep while her cheeks had gotten pink in the cold room she lay. 

That lucky bas**rd he thought, who had full rights on her. 

Pleasure filled him after finally being so close to her... He heard chattering outside the door and buttoned up her blouse. Groaning for not being able to spend more time with her. 

Throwing the second pair of gloves in the trash, he opened the door and went over to the nurse to tell her to give her a set of clothes to wear after she got up.