Chapter 3

~~Picture above is of Evangeline Stryker~~

Third Person POV

"Don't you think she will get suspicious of why we brought her here?"

"Of course she will you dumbass. Give me the count of how many normal people bring someone home after an accident, instead of the hospital?"

"Well my apologies I was just sharing my thoughts, Mrs. Strykerr."

"Keep your thinking to a minimum. The last thing I need right now is for you to use the little amount of brain-power you have on useless things."

" We don't have enough time. Riana will be here I--"

"I know. I know. Oh god why did I tell even tell this human to help me?"

"Oh, I don't know. You tell me! I have way better things to do right now than deal with your bullshi--"

"Okay, here me out on this. Adrian will be home in around 5 hours so-"

"Are you fucking kidding with me right now?! You told me he was out of the country! Do you know how much of a risk it was to bring Ira here? We have to get here out of here right now- there is absolutely no fucking way that I am going to get caught in the middle of this! Help me transport her out of here right n-"

"Calm dow-"

"You have no right to tell me that. Ben zona is gonna kill me to-"

"Shut up and just listen to me. You know we don't have time for this. I couldn't risk her going to the hospital because I was not going to try lying on all of her medical records. Second of all I had to give her quiet a few stiches on her head and insert an IV drip because someone hasn't been taking good care of herself. I put her on the ventilator; it seems like she was in a situation which made her to think that issue was more important than her remembering to breathe. We can bring her back to her house once she wakes up. Third, your going to have to help me clean this room up because I already told the staff to leave once I heard about her accident. I'm going to drive her home because we have a lot to talk about. And you can then go back to your work."

"Okay. But don't you think Adrian will question where you are? Should I pack any medical supplies that she might need for later?"

"I'll tell him I have a staff meeting at the hospital. And I'll write you a list of the things you should pack." 

"Should I get it from your med room?"

"Yes. Can you also please carry the tablet and keep an eye on the surveillance? Riana is the only one who should be seen in them. Call me if that isn't the case. " 

And then she walked towards the room Ira was in. 

"Alright." Elias said and started opening up the different camera views while heading downstairs. 

~~ Part of the med room~~

Elias unlocked the med room and grabbed all the necessary supplies that Evangeline had texted him. He then locked the room and went outside to put it in her car. He stopped by the garage (the cars are kept in a different place which is not connected to the house) and pressed in the code to let it open. As it opened he greeted the security standing outside of it. 

"Hey Marshall, how've you been?" he said while grabbing the Audi keys from the black fingerprinted box, that was kept inside the garage. 

"I've been great, Mr. Mizrahi. It's my wife's birthday today." he said while beaming. 

"Isn't that exciting! Please pass on my wishes to her will you? Make sure that she has a great evening." he said while chuckling. 

"Thank you and I definitely will, sir. How are you doing?" he politely asked. 

"Couldn't be better, Marshall." he grinned and waved goodbye as he walked back into the house. 

~~ picture of Elias above~~

As Evangeline was done making sure Ira was doing okay she got a call from her husbands secretary. So she left the room and accepted the call. 

"Hello?" she said while tightening her fists. Whenever Victoria called she always had a snobby attitude towards her which pissed her off especially when all she did was talk sweetly with her. 

"Adrian's coming over to grab some files he personally wants to collect. Make sure you don't distract him. We have important meetings to attend to so it would be better if you maybe not even show your face when he comes over. You can help by looking for them and handing it over to one of his maids." she retorted. 

"What time is he coming over?" she said in a hard tone. It took so much of her strength to not show her where she stands. But overall she was a good secretary and she wanted to be able to help him as much as she could. Even if it meant not firing this woman. 

"A while ago. Go call the driver. I shouldn't be even answering your questions." she sneered and ended the call. 

"OH SHIT." Elias yelled who was standing behind Evangeline and started pulling his hair.

"What the fuck do we do now?" they both said.