Chapter 25

Sorry for not posting but my depression can't, and stress and school

Hyunjin Pov:
While Hyunjin sat in the back seat of his black Aston Martin DB11. But his mind was completely somewhere else in the moment, he was thinking about the quick but sweet kiss from the australian boy. It didn't feel real it felt so nice and it made Hyunjin so happy.

The raven haired knew damn well that he fell hard for the Australian boy and he also knew damn well that Felix liked him back so why not confess?

And just like that for the next few hours he thought about how to confess to Felix and then after 5 hours of searching on the internet and thinking he finally got the best idea for the confession.

And then he started planning the confession, he looked for an place to confess, then decorated the place and then after ignoring Felix for almost one week he asked him to meet him at his house.
.
.
.
Felix Pov:

'I can't believe I kissed him again, Why did I do that omg I really need to get my feelings in place' Felix's thoughts went crazy he couldn't do this anymore he felt way too much for the older male, he tried to forget his feelings he really tried but he just can't it just got so hard and it got even harder after Hyunjin became so kind to him and cared about Felix.

Felix really needed to talk to somebody at the moment so he ran to his home and called Jisung to rant to him about what happened today.

"JISUNG"

"FELIX"

"JI HELP ABSH" Felix was going crazy at the moment

"Jo calm down Lix"

"Sorry sorry, I kissed Hyunjin again"

"WHAT?!"

"Yes exactly, I mean I told you I wanted to forget about my feelings but I literally can't I can't"

"Then why do you want to change your feelings?"

"Cause he's Hyunjin"

"And? I mean did he push you away when you kissed him?"

"Well....... No?"

"Why do you sound so unsure?"

"Cause he's Hyunjin, he's this pretty, popular, rich guy, even tho he might have a bad personality but he's kind to me at least"

"See so why do you try to change your feelings for him? Just let you're feelings go and maybe he feels the same for you so don't give up hope now, and if you are confident enough try to confess"

"Yeah I guess you're right thanks Ji"

"Jo No Problem See you tomorrow lixie"

"Bye Ji"
.
.
.
The week went on pretty normal, Felix studied hard and paid attention to his classes, he talked with Jisung,Jeongin and Chan he even talked to Minho and they understand each other pretty good, he also got to know a friend of Jeongin called Seungmin, Seungmin was also a very nice boy and it was fun talking to him. But there was one thing that was weird Hyunjin didn't talk to him, write him or even looked at him.

Until it was the 29th December.

Felix was about to walk out of university when someone grabbed his wrist.

"Felix?"

The called blonde turns around to look at the handsome raven haired boy

"Yes? Hyunjin? Decided to talk to me finally?" Felix was pissed off

"Yes I'm sorry I kinda had a lot on my mind but let me make it up to you cause I need you to meet me tomorrow at my house at 10:30 pm and you need to be early cause I wanna show you something beautiful, and I know tomorrow is new year but please come tomorrow okay?" Hyunjin looked really genuine about his request so Felix just couldn't say no

"Ugh fine okay I will be there at 10:30"

"Thanks Felix I will see you tomorrow then"

"Okay bye" and just like that Felix walked away texting Jisung about what just happened.

I'm gonna end it here maybe I will write another chapter later