Chapter 8

I'm fast as fuck bro I never wrote so much in one day oh yeah smut written by thxe_stay thank you bae
Oh this is just a smut chapter

⚠️ Smut ⚠️

Hyunjin kissed Felix and normally Hyunjin wouldn't do this but he was pissed he never felt so much rage as in this moment he wanted to fuck off Changbin and so he thought why not fuck Felix?.

Felix was shocked when the plump lips of the person that lately was Felix's worst nightmare touched his in a wet and sloppy kiss, something broke. it was his boundaries, in the moment he felt a tongue Felix immediately open to let hyunjin explore his wet caverns. 'even tho Felix said that he isn't Changbin's I'm so fucking over it' Hyunjin thought in the hot makeout session, the slavia of both hot males made everything so dreamy but at the same time hyunjin was pissed, hwang broke the kiss and before Felix could even ask any questions he started slowly putting wet steamy kisses on the boys neck sometimes sucking on Felix's neck making red and purple spots marking him with hickeys. It didn't help stopping their actions when hyunjin heard slight moans and whimpers escaping Felix's mouth making this so much more intense. The jealous boy didn't stop at the collarbone and started going downwards slowly laying him on the couch.
Hyunjin's lips touched Felix's nipple sucking on it and making him close his fist on the material of Hyunjin's shirt. Felix didn't care anymore and pushed hyunjin away and got on top of him, he wanted to mark Hyunjin too making hickeys was his favourite thing to do. Felix started kissing Hyunjin's chin and slowly got down to his neck sucking on it Felix's markings were purple on the spot he was sure it was gonna last a long time, still passionately kissing started Felix to rub Hyunjin's crotch with his knee. Felix felt little whimpers in between the kiss which made this even more hotter, if that's even possible at this point.

"Lets do more we started so~ good~" Felix said breaking the kiss, he didn't need any aprovement Hyunjin switched their position back to Felix laying under Hyunjin and Felix pulled his pants down immediately

"you want something more you get naked yourself asshole" Hyunjin says smirking at felix who indeed got immediately Nacken and was now laying naked with his legs open just waiting to get something inside him. That man was such a bratty twink and Hyunjin loved it.

"how much longer do I need to wait fucker" Felix whined

"shut up or you will not get anything" Hyunjin said applying an limpid of cold liquid on his fingers
"And now be quiet" Hyunjin said and put his fingers into the pink hole of the laying male, Hyunjin rubbed it a few times in a circular motion and shoved them in. Felix arched his back for a second trying not to moan and embarrass himself even more. Hyunjin's fingers were long and skinny, if they were a couple centimeters longer they surely would lead him to his prostate in a few seconds. Hyunjin started quickly moving his fingers and started adding onto the fingers so that they were three now preparing Felix for what will come next
"Please just make it quick" Felix whined and Hyunjin smirked at the pathetic boy and easily made him feel empty by pulling his fingers out, with his hands he opened up a purple pack that he always had under a little delo statue and slowly put the condom on. he then inserted himself slowly into Felix's hole rolling his eyes back, the sub wet walls squished Hyunjin's member perfectly.

"Can I start moving we don't have a whole day here asshole" Hyunjin said trying not to moan."mhmm" Felix had his hand on his mouth the feeling of something that big for an asian men was so enjoyable overwhelming
"use your words."
"y-yes im ready" Hyunjin didn't hold back he abused Felix's asshole letting out all the anger and jealousy he had from seing him with that pussy gym rat. Felix had tears in his eyes seeing Hyunjin's face being so pissed even tho he did everything to make it more enjoyable but it started to hurt, he cupped the tops face "c-can we go a little slower" that snapped Hyunjin back and he saw how ruined Felix was, his hands and legs were shaking uncontrollably, his cheeks were soaked wet and red his voice was shaky and quite. He didn't say anything tho he just continued to move inside him a little bit slower then he started sucking onto Felix's thighs and stomach. as they both were getting closer to their climax Felix started moving a little helping hyunjin find his sweet spot. YES they found it and in half a second they started rushing, their pace was quicker and quicker and instead of pain they felt a delightful feeling of pleasure. It wasn't even a second until hyunjin saw the white substance gathering in Felix's dick he grabbed it with his hand to prevent it from dirtying the couch. they both came without a word only moans and whimpers where heard scattered across the room. The older took himself out of Felix and tied the rubber fabric then threw it on the coffee table cleaning this up is a problem for future Hyunjin.

The naked boys sat next to each other in the most awkward silence they have ever experienced in their whole life
"mmh so, what was that?" Hyunjin asked
"I don't even know why it happened I guess it was the mood but it was your fault!"
"Okay I'll take that" they sat there in silence, something was wrong but they didn't know what it was. Felix couldn't stand this he just had the best sex in his life but something is missing, he didn't know what but he let his instincts get over him.
"Huh why?" he didn't get an answer cause the smaller boy hugged Hyunjin tightly and Hyunjin hugged him back it was a moment that his personality wasn't showing he was shocked at what happened he didn't have the energy to curse.

"Can I clean myself up here? I feel more disgusting than i feel in my house" Felix said

"yeah use the towel you used before" hyunjin said giving him a quick small last hug before getting into cleaning their mess. Time passed and they decided not to talk about it they waited for a few hours just watching a movie sitting on the oposide sides on the big couch in the living room but Hyunjin couldn't focus on the movie there was just one thought he had in his mind.
Why did he liked it

So yeah like every except some small little changes where written by theoteon